Love and Love Making {24}

(Ruby) •sexual warning•
•••Read Authors Note At End•••
Edited
"Kyle I-I-" I swallow the words that are stuck in my throat. I don't know what to say, my logic is gone; it disappeared with my words.
My clothes have gone heavy, Kyle is still looking at me, that look in his eyes, and all of this is too much.
I hear my heart beating, the drops of water hitting the bathtub floor.
I don't know what to do, I really don't.
I don't know to say, because what is there to say?
I wouldn't know.
All I can see, all I can hear, is Kyle's eyes, his lips saying,
"I love you."
I feel Kyle's long fingers pulling off his shirt on my body, and I don't stop him. He throws the shirt outside of the curtain.
"I love you." He repeats, going to his knees, taking of my pj's pants.
I still don't stop him.
Soon I'm left bare, and Kyle repeats once again,
"I love you."
I take his hand, tears threatening my eyes.
Could this just be drunk words?
Or is this how he really feels?
I can't help but to think that this is real. That Kyle loves me. That this is how we really feels.
I look back into his eyes, emotions overwhelming me,
"I love you, too"
He smiles, wiping the tears from my face sloppily, and I try not to laugh at the pointless act, we're in the shower!
"Ruby?" He asks, saying my name like it was everything.
"Kyle?" I ask.
"I want.. Can I make love to you?" He asks softly, the drunk mess of his voice disappearing again.
I feel the tears fall from my eyes, and I nod.
He looks at me hesitantly.
I don't want him to think that I'm not sure or that I'll regret this.
Because I won't.
I'm not a virgin but taking this step with Kyle will be.. different.
I take his cheek in my hand,
"Kyle, I want this. I love you."
I twist his hair into my hand,
"Love me." I whisper.
He grabs my body and I wrap my legs around his waist. He scatters into the room with the bed, setting me down on it. He climes up onto the bed, positioning himself at my sex. I look up at him, seeing only love in his eyes as he slides into me.
After a few seconds of him letting me adjust to his large size, he starts to thrust in and out of me. He kisses my collar bones softly, and I tug onto his hair as I shiver with delight.
At the pace he is going I know that he really wanted to make this pleasuring for me. He isn't going too fast, or too slow, it seems to be the perfect pace, and I was even more overwhelmed that we were making love, not just hard sex.
There is no lust as we kiss, and I haven't felt a better feeling before.
"I love you, Ruby," he mumbles into my skin. "I love you too, Kyle," I gasp as he rocks his hips.
He presses his lips back to mine in a kiss more passionate than ever. My lips move in sync with his. And I again realize how much different this is than before.
He starts to pick up the pace, mumbling, I love you's every so often.
"I'm going to come," I moan to him as I felt the pressure in my body become unbearable. "Me too," he moans, kissing down my neck. I tug on his hair as I feel myself let go. We both go through our orgasms together, and Kyle slowly slides out of me and gets off of me, laying next to me. "God, I love you," I mumble to him, as I cuddle up to him, resting my head on his slightly sweaty chest. "I love you too," Kyle whispers back, kissing the top of my head as he softy plays with my hair, making me fall fast asleep.
---------------------
I know I didn't say this in the story, because I wasn't sure where to fit it in, but Ruby lost her virginity to Noah; they lost it together.
That's allll :)