Knife {10}

(Ruby)
Edited
He takes ahold of my wrist, opens my hands, and sets the knife into my palm.
"Hun, I wan't you to tell me what it feels like."
I look up at him questionably.
"Tell me what's it like to hold that knife. I mean-" he opens my palm,"you could stab me at any moment, right in the heart. You could kill me. Doesn't it make you feel... powerful?" He smirks.
I look down at the knife, feeling the cool metal. But I don't feel powerful, I feel helpless.
"I d-don't feel powerful." I stutter out, honestly.
His eyebrows furrow,
"Stab me." He says, moving closer, whispering into my ear,
"Anywhere."
He's crazy. He's really fucking crazy-
"No."
He frowns.
"Ruby. Good-girl Ruby, why won't you hurt me? Don't I scare you? Aren't you wondering what I'll do to you?
"No."
Yes.
"You're not scared?" He asks, with a laugh.
He picks up the knife from the top, his fingers bleeding. He looks up at me, as he pushes the knife father into the fingers.
I turn away,
"Stop Kyle."
"What? It's just a little blood?"
I hear the knife being thrown to the floor.
I glance at Kyle, some of his fingers bleeding.
Ouch.
He stands there, waiting for me to say something.
"I- you- you need some bandaids, I'll go get you some." I stutter, wanting to not be around him and.. Doesn't that fucking hurt?
I know it's wrong that I'm worried but..
I don't know. I just worry.
"A bandaid?" He asks, voice humorous.
I bite my lip and his eyes flicker down to my lips.
"I'll be fine."
No you won't!
"N-no- you need-"
"Ruby, do you know where that knife is?" He interrupts.
"No..why?"
"It's laying on the floor and it would be a shame if someone stepped on it."
My eyes widen.
"Uh- let me turn the light of-"
Heading to the switch he grabs my waist.
"Have I ever told you how good of a problem solver you are?" He says, kissing down my neck.
Fuck.
"Uhm- no, no you haven't." I answer, trying to push away his head, heading for my collar bone. But he just grips my waist harder, the other hand holding the back of my neck.
"You're such a good girl."
"My good, good girl." He whispers, and I feel myself stiffen when he goes farther down my chest, headed toward my breasts.
My mind starts buzzing, my heart racing, anxiety bubbling in my stomach.
"Kyle! Stop!" I whine, wiggling out of his hold. He lets out a growl and pulls his cold hands up my shirt, then starts holding onto my hips.
He moves his lips away from going towards me breasts but that doesn't completely stop him.
Licking and biting my neck, I know I'll have a hickey.
"Dammit Kyle stop!" I snap, hitting his shoulder.
He lets out a huff, removing his hands and detaching his lips from my neck.
I step away from him, something sharp sinking the heel of my foot.
"Fuck! Shit!" I yell, pulling it out of my heel.Although it didn't go in much, my heel throbbed.
"Do you need a bandaid?"
I feel myself start to feel dizzy.
I close my eyes, my head aching.
"Fuck." I huff out, as I feel myself slip away into the darkness.