Possibilites and Doubts{20}

(Ruby)
Double update woooow!
Edited
It's been a couple hours since then, when Kyle was going to tell me.. Something.
I try not to wonder.
But I think I know.
But there is no way.. Kyle can't love.
He's crazy.. I've seen how crazy he can be!
I sigh and think the thoughts away, Kyle left after I replied with my awkward," Oh"
**
It's been 3 hours since my 'training', it's 10 PM-and what am I doing?
Binging on Netflix. Eating more cheese-sticks.
Wondering what Kyle is doing..
••••••••••••
I wake up from my uncomfortable slumber to Kyle opening the door,
"Ruby?" He asks, huskily, a sexy sleepy voice.
I groan, and try to see him in the darkness of the room, but I can't.
"Yeah? What?" I ask.
I hear him shuffling around, and a few seconds later, his finger hit my cheek.
"Oh," he lets out a soft laugh," there you are."
"Here I am." I whisper softly, almost falling to sleep all over again, until all of the sudden I'm lifted from the ground.
"Kyle?" I ask, too tired to yell.
"Shh, just go back to sleep." I hear him whisper, as my head hits a soft pillow, and the bed slightly dips. Warm blankets fall over my body as he drapes his arms around me. Laying his head on my shoulder he whispers,
"Goodnight, my love."
I lay there silently.
I wasn't suppose to hear that.
•••••••••••••
When I wake up, I'm not surprised to be tangled up with Kyle. My head is laid on his chest, slowly heaving up and down. I slowly turn my head up, careful not to wake him.
His hair is scattered across the pillow and falling just under his eyelashes, his lips slightly open, he looks like an angle.
But he is no angle.
I watch his expression, his sweet expression. His usual guard is down, he no longer looks lustful or intimidating, just a regular boy.
I'm only going to see that once in a lifetime.
I smile to myself and set my head back into his chest, inhaling his scent and enjoying the quiet. Our bodies to fit perfectly around each other's, and I love that.
I love the way he looks.
I love the way he acts, when he puts the intimidating mask away.
I wipe away the silent tears that surprisingly fall from my eyes.
Could I possibly love.. Him?
And if I did, could he love me back?