He Can't Wait{12}

(Ruby)
Edited,
I'm either going to do a double update or I'll update one of my other stories- so stay tuned for that :D !
I scoff,
"Being your-"
"Shut up." He snaps, getting something out of his pocket.
"Shut up? Don't tell me to-"
"Don't talk back." He puts a key into my hand,"Listen to me first, and then I will give you permission to talk."
I bite my lip in frustration, he doesn't get to tell me what to do! But he's so.. intimidating.
"I'm giving you this key. In the morning, and only in the morning, you will slide it under the door. I set a couple snacks out for the rest of the day."
After a second or two he says,
"Talk now. Not too much though, make it quick Darling."
I let out a huff,
"First of all where are you going?"
"None of your business." He snaps,
"Next question."
I hold in a grumble back,
"Why.. Can't I slide the key under the door before the morning? And how am I suppose to know when it's morning."
"When this clock-" he hands me a watch,
"Turns to 5-6 AM you can slide the key under."
"Who says I'll even be awake 5-6 AM?"
"Trust me baby, you will be."
He nips at my earlobe,
"See you tomorrow."
••••••••••••••
I'm doing absolutely nothing. I've ate an apple and a burnt piece of toast.
Whoopsie!
It's going on 6 PM, I'm stuck in a room wondering what the fuck he's doing. But at the same time, not caring. I never thought being kidnaped would be so boring.
I can only go around 4 feet without getting pulled back. So, I could do some things, but some where harder than others.
But It's not like I could watch TV, read, go outside, or anything so..
I let out a sigh.
I look at the door to the side of me, the one he went out of me. Then, I look in front of me, to another door.
I wonder what's behind that.
•••••••••••
"Baby, please, I just want to touch you!" Kyle yells, groaning loudly.
Go away, go away, go away!
He's been bothering me since.. Since fucking 12 in the morning. I swear I'm going crazy. He won't stop talking.
One minute it's, "Oh Ruby you're so beautiful." Then talking about knifes then he wants to touch me, then he wants to kill me, over and over again.
"Oh, God Ruby." He moans,"please let me touch you. I want to feel you. Baby I bet you're so tight. Let me put my big co-"
"Kyle! Get the fuck away!" I finally yell, I have been silent all this time, but I didn't want to hear him talk like that. It has gotten too far.
This angers him,
"You fucking bitch! I'll kill you I swear! I'll spank your pretty ass so hard you'll bleed."
I hate his threats; I feel my eyes start to get wet, frustrated and scared tears coming down.
"Ruby are you crying? Please don't cry. I didn't mean it! Please let me come in, I can me you feel better; I can make you feel good!"
I sniffle.
He goes on and on,
"Ruby, Ruby, please let me in! I'll be good I swear! I can make you cry good tears.I want to feel you, please let me touch you, please!"
I don't say anything.
"Dammit Ruby!" He hisses,
"This knife needs to be used."
He bumps against the door.
Please don't come in, please don't come in.
"Fuck, fuck, Ruby you get me so angry." He growls, and by how loud he sounds, I know he has his face against the door.
"I can't wait... I imagine how good you'll feel-"
I start to wiggle uncomfortably, blushing, thinking he was talking about something sexual, yet he keeps talking,
"When I push the knife into your skin. When I see you bleed, your blood on the floor, on my hands. The way you're beautiful eyes will be wide open in shock. Your kissable lips, wide open in pain. The way your body will fight against me, the way you'll feel so week, the way you'll feel powerless and weak, you'll know I'm in control."
He sighs,
"I can't wait."
---------------
Okay so.. on another note..
I went swimming yesterday and I was EXHAUSTED ( just in case you don't know this about me, I swim for 6 fucking hours straight lol. ) , so I didn't update.
But here I am now so yeahh :)..
Hi.