See You Again Soon{8}

(Ruby)
I got wifi sooner then I thought I would so- here's a chapter :)! Enjoy :D
Unedited.. Sorrrry!
I cut the pizza so everyone could have 3 pieces, and after I set the plates down I tell them to eat.
"Father? You want water?" I ask.
"Yep."
I pick up his cup and start pouring water in,
"Kyle?" I ask, settle my father's cup down.
"Surprise me."
I roll my eyes at his words as I turn around to put water into his cup.
"Noah?" I ask.
"Water, please."
It was Kyle's turn to roll his eyes, probably thinking Noah's politeness was fake, like his own.
But Kyle isn't even half of the gentleman Noah is.
As we all sit down and eat, my father talks up a storm. Normally it's my mother, but it seems like someone needs to replace her at the moment.
"So tell me Noah, have you met any cute girls?" My father's asks, smiling cheekily
Noah grins at him,"Maybe a few."
I feel myself start to fill with questions, I didn't like gossip or drama, but when I didn't even know what the gossip or drama is, I have to find out.
I finish my second piece and put my plate away,"Hey Noah? Are you sleeping in 'your room' or..What?"
I had known Noah since I was 13, and he was 15.
He often came over and spent the night in our guest room, which soon became his room. It's probably still full of posters and toys of his.
"My room." He answers, smiling at me quickly, then giving his attention back to father.
•••••••••
Kyle ended up leaving about a half hour ago, and I don't miss him. I'm glad he left, so I could spend the rest of the night with Noah.
Maybe that's why he's left.
It's 10:30, and the sun is down.Mother has already come home, Noah was all settled, and Kyle just went up to bed. I'm tired myself.
Mother eating her warmed up pizza and
my father and Noah sitting watching some show, I say good night.
Heading up the stairs, I hear something loud fall, then something bang, and then silence.
What the fuck?
I run up the rest of the stairs, opening my closed bedroom door.
The lights are off, so I flick them on.
No one is inside.
"Ruby!" My mother calls.
I run down the stairs.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Ruby.." Noah starts," I have to go back to work."
"What why?"
He can't leave already!
"It's really important. And I can't pass on it.. I'm sorry Ruby." He says, looking guilty.
I have so many things planned out and I want it to be just like before he left..
But apparently that can't happen.
I just bite my lip, frustrated tears streaming down my face.
"Oh Ruby, I'm sorry." He brings me into his arms, giving me a bear hug." I wish I could stay longer but I can't." He coos, rubbing my back.
I feel like a 9 year-old kid. But it's still comforting, to feel an old friend's touch.
I sigh," I'm just going to miss you."
He gives me a small kiss on the cheek whispering into my ear,
"I promise I'll see you again, soon."
I hadn't seen him in years,
"I hope that's true." I whisper back, and he gives me a sad smile.
-------------------
Aw man :(. I'll miss him!
Till next time Noah, my man!