Time Off{6}

(Ruby)
Kinda edited kinda not
You get what you get tho so, Merry Christmas lol.
His hands sneak around both of my wrists, pulling my arms around his torso.
He starts kissing down my neck, leaving damp spots,
"Ruby.." He groans, pushing out hips together again, and I feel his bulge.
In the moment of heat and pressure he nips my neck,"Mine."
I stand there shocked, frightened, and slightly turned on, against the wall.
His hips still rolling, and his hungry lips on mine, biting and sucking, I ungratefully feel myself heat up. Enjoying it. Wanting more.
My heart pounding in my chest, my cheeks flushed with heat, I dip my nails into his back. I roll my hips onto his, and as I look up at him, his face is covered in so much need, I feel wanted.
This is wrong, so wrong.
As I trail my arms up and down his back, I realized I need more. Dripping wet, I twirl my fingers in his hair, wanting to see his reaction.
But before I could,
"Mommy! Hurry up!" A child yelled, probably from the stairs.
I push away Kyle, biting my lip in realization.
Fuck, what have I done.
He licks his lips then smirks at me, lust in his eyes.
He knows I enjoyed it.
I silently curse to myself as a little energetic girl and her mother come up from the stairs.
I don't think anyone saw anything.
I watch as Kyle walks behind the counter, watching me as I awkwardly walk to the child and her mother, uncomfortably wet from the excitement.
"Hi. How are you guys today?" I ask, smiling the best I could, feeling shame for what I was doing before they were here.
The women answers, looking slightly stressed, "Oh good,good-" The child starts prancing around,"Miya! Please settle down Honey!"
She seems to be a single parent.
That must be really hard.
I walk up to the little girl, Miya, who was found interest in the computer.
"Hi..." I say, and she looks up at me, probably wondering why I'm talking to her, "Is your name Miya?" I ask, and she nods, eyes looking at me then excitedly darting around the room, probably finding something else to touch.
I try to gain her attention back, wanting her poor mother to have some relaxation,
"Hey my names Ruby! Would you like me to show you something cool on the computer?" 
It seems to spark her interest because her big brown eyes light up in excitement, she nods quickly.
"Okay. Cool! Now look at this..."
••••••••••
Now that it was only 30 minutes before I got to go home, I needed to find Brandy, he didn't normally leave this long.
But I first need to find Kyle, to tell him that what I did today was a mistake.
But was it?
He snuck away while I was showing Miya the computer game.
Little sneaky bastard.
I walk down the stairs, to the first floor, heading to the basement, where some of the offices were.
As I'm walking down the short steps to the basement, too go to Brandy's office, I feel a hand on my shoulder.
I jump slightly in surprise, and I turn around to see what jerk scared me.
Of course, it was Kyle.
He looked... Strange though. His cocky expression gone, replaced with.. Nothing.
I choose to ignore it, he's probably just trying to freak me out more.
"What the fuck Kyle?" I ask, throwing his arm off of my shoulder.
"Don't go down there." He says, his voice without emotion.
"What do you mean?" I glare at him," I'm trying to find Brandy, alright?" I snap at him, turning around.
"RUBY!" His voice growls, seeming to echo through me, stopping my heart for a millisecond.
I turn around once I could get myself under control,"Y-yes?" I ask.
His face slightly softens, but is still unreadable.
"He's not down here, I already checked. He left a note-" he pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket," saying that he had family matters to deal with, and to tell you that you're off work this week and won't start again till next week."
"Really?" I ask, surprised.
Brandy was nice and has given me two or three days off, but a whole week?
No way.
My eyes narrow," Let me see." I command, watching as his eyes darken.
He does give it me though, and as I look at the paper I realize that everything he said was true.
I then start to remember why I was looking for Kyle, to tell him I made a mistake.
But maybe if I don't mention it, it won't happen again.
I push the thoughts out of my mind,
"A whole week, huh?" I mutter to myself.
"Wonder what you can do on your time off." Kyle whispers into my ear.
-----------------
Why is Kyle so horny?
Oh wait, because I am
...
Bye guys 😂 ;*