"Excuse me but I'm playing hide and seek with JinYi noona, can you help me to hide?" So cute. I remembered I did the same when I was 6 or 7 years old. I asked my dad to hide me because I was playing with his secretary. My dad was angry and yelled at me but when she came he hid me behind him saying he hadn't seen me.

"Sure, What is your name?

-Jason, and you?

-JongIn but you can call me hyung.

-Yeah~ another hyung.

-Jason~I'm gonna find you." I then took his hand and gently pull him under my desk, signaling to him to be quiet. JinYi entered in the office and bent down.

"I'm sorry Kim-ssi but I'm looking for a little boy. Did you see him?

-A little boy? No. Why are you looking for a little boy?

-Well, Ti......A friend asked me to look after him and because I have more free time than her. Does it bother you?

-Oh~ No I' m fine with that. I don't know where he is but good luck. The building is huge and it will be hard to find him.

-Thank you, Kim-ssi." She left and I signaled Jason that he could stop hiding and high-fived him.

"Yeah, You were perfect Jason!

-Thank you Hyung. You're the best!

-Thank you. If you want anything that your mom or JinYi can't give you tell me, okay?

-Anything? But mommy told me to don't ask people to buy or do things for me and only ask her!

-It's different. Because we are friends. So don't hesitate okay?

-okay hyung, I will think about it and tell you.

-well, I let you go because I have to work.

-No problem and Hyung we are friend so if you want any advice you can ask. My mom always say that I'm really young but I'm mature and I give good advice. So don't hesitate. Good bye hyung~ Fighting!

-Yeah, fighting! And greet your mom for me." He got out and I was once again alone. I started to focus on my documents but images of me and Tiana kissing yesterday didn't stop to bother me. I was so angry that I got up and threw all my documents on the floor.

"God Dammit! I can't focus because of her but she isn't even here. When was the last time I got laid? I should hang out tonight." I took out my phone and tap a number on.

"Hello?

-Taemin?

-What do you want Kai?

-Let's hang out the three of us.

-Why so suddenly?

-Because I need to get laid. I swear that I can't focus on my work because of Tiana.

-What? TIANA IS STILL HERE?" I put the phone away from my ear to let him shout.

"Yes, she's here. She came this morning and acted as if nothing happened and as if we didn't know each other. I can't handle it. She is here and I just can't focus on another thing than her body.

-KAI I SWEAR IF YOU TOUCH HER ONCE AGAIN LIKE YESTERDAY I'LL KILL YOU!

-I won't touch her so let's hang out tonight!