Epiloge

No ones P.O.V.

Astrid and Hiccup went to school the best day. Astrid stayed with Hiccup in one of his aunts houses. Astride father wasn't very happy about the whole baby thing so he shut down the main facilty on Berk.

Hivvup carried Astrid into the school on his back, giving her a piggyback. She didn't cry all night cause she knew this would happen. All she did was go to an ATM last night and pulled out 250k in cash.

She got down from the piggyback and pulled hiccup over to jelsa. Elsa immediately ungilfed her in a hug. They both cried a little before Astrid pulled away and typed something into her phone.

She played what she typed in and it stayed "Guys we need a plan. I pulled out 250k out from the bank before my dad shut down my account. We all should put in 250 and buy a double house. It shouldn't cost much. So we would have extra to live by instill we can get jobs. Els, you could possibly bet some from your sister right?"

Elsa nodded.

"Jack and Hiccup. You could get some from both your family's right?"

They again both nodded.

"Good. Then we search for double homes and well all move into it. We each get a side. And well live on our own. We should be able to do it. Were responsible enough and we don't really have a choice."

As soon as we get the money together well do it.

And with that the bell rang.

One month later. School has ended, Astrid is 3 months and Elsa is four.

They bought a house for 200k and spent 20k on furniture, so they have 780k left (I think. I'm tired don't judge)

There all doing fine. Happy that they can live happily together with there friends as there niegbors.

But what they didn't know, was what was going to happen to there beloved chief

"Hope you enjoy the stress of being chief Astrid"

The end,

Is only the beggining