Friend visits

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

I looks at Elsa in the room and shes in a corner crying. I look for my phone and when I find it I type in "Hey"

She looks up at me and smiles softly and wispers "Can I tell you something?"

I nod yess as she gets up, sits on my bed and hands me a piece of paper. I look at it shocked. Elsas pregnant

She digs her hed into the sheets of the hospital bed when she sees my reaction. I grab my phone and type in "Els, how are we gonna tell the gang?"

She looks at me and shrugs her shoulders. She wipes away the tears and says "When they get out of school, can we have them come in here and you tell them?"

I look down at her puffy red eyes, smiling as I nod yes.

--------------------------

Hiccups p.o.v.

After school we went to the hospital to see Astrid and pick up Elsa. We walk in and jack walks up to the front desk asking what room she's in.

"Astrid is in room 241 on the third floor. I believe Elsa is there too"

"Okay thank you" I say as we run to the elevator.

She we get there we knock on the door and hear a sniffle from wat sounded like Elsa.

"One sec" she yelled through the door and then she yelled "Come in"

Me, Jack, Ruff, Punzie, Anna, Krstoff, Eugine and Lily pile in.

"Elsa, babe, why you crying?" Jack asked.

Astrid pointed to Anna and gave her a piece of paper.

She looked at it, gasped and ran over to Elsa and payyed her back as Astrid brushed her hair.

"Anyone care to Explain?" Kristoff said.

Elsa all the sudden bolted up and threw up in a garbage can. Jack ran over to her and rubbed her back. Anna walked over and gave Jack the paper.