Dinner

Astrids P.O.V.

"21, I think" I say to him

"So we'll be the same age when our parents ruine our lives" He says

"Ya" I accidently say before sighing.

Hiccup looks at me werdly because i said that. Why do people freak when i talk? Even Elsa and Ruff do!

We stare at each other when the doorbell rings. "Ill race you down there" he says, bolting towards the door.

He starts running down the stairs and to catch up to him, I slide down the railing.

"Thats cheating" he says as I get to the bottom.

I open the door to see Lily there with my pizza and soda. Me and her became friends when I became friends with the manager at the pizza store.

I sqeal when I see her. I grab the pizza, handing it to Hiccup carlessly and hug her.

I hug her tighly and and squeal as she says "Harry let me off early so i could see you. Do you mind if I stay for dinner?"

I sqeal and nodd yes. When she comes in she pauses and looks at Hiccup, who has set the pizza down and was staring back at her.

"Hiccup" she says ""wat are you doing here?"

I look at them as he says "Im working on a project with Astrid. I didnt know that she was who you always talked about in your monthly calls"

I stop them both by saying "How do you guys know each other?"(with my phone)

Lily looks at me and says "This is my older brother. I was adopted by his aunt when he was 5 after the accident because she knew he was loanly. I went into a coma for 6 months when I was 13 and when I woke up, I didnt remember anything about them. Then I saw im at school one day and rememberd everything, but it was too late. I already had a boyfriend, job, and my own house."

She pauses for a sec "And the worst part is I was only 14"

Hiccup stands there, scratching the back of his neck. I look at Lily, who is holdng back tears.

"I-Im gonna go now, enjoy your pizza." Lily stutters

I look at her and and give har the 20 dollars for the pizza. Hiccup stops her.

"Lily, Im sorry" He yells. She looks back as he runs to her. he hugs her and says "Lily, when you went into that coma I went there everyday for 2 months, wishing you would wake up...I miss you, but my aunt stopped me because she didnt know you would be in it for only 6 months. She changed her phone number because she couldnt bear to get the calls... I-I"

He stutter not knowing what to say

She looks up at him crying and says "I have to go home now, I'll see you at school tomorrow Astrid."

I watch as she leaves. When her car is gone, Hccup looks back at me and walks inside. My stomach grumbles

He looks at me and gives me a 'lets eat' smile

We walk inside as I get a call on my phone and on the home phone. Hiccup gets the home phone as I get my phone.

I look and see its Elsa

E; Astrid! turn of the tv right now

---------

yay cliff hanger!!!