Worst Day Ever

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

I made breakfast for Hiccup while he was in the shower. Then he let me ride in is car even though I wanted to walk. His exuse was he wanted to show off we like eack other by walking in holdng hands. Super cute!!!

The morning was okay but it got worse when our music teacer told us, the talent show was gonna be moved to next month. Great...Just great. Now we have to wait longer...What if Daggur tries to do something to me???

Hiccup walked me to lunch and I got an apple juice, a salad with a cup of oranges and some celery sticks.(I am not a vegetarian)

Some stupid kid threw mashed potatoes as Kristof and he dodged them...resulting...ME!!!

I dropped my lunch and almost screamed. Before I went to get cleaned up Hiccup kissed my mash potatoed face.

After that Elsa and Anna gave me 5 bars of chocolate and a box of 20 truffles. Hiccup gave me some of his pizza(he really likes pizza) and Ruff got me a smothie. I have the best friends. But as I took my frist sip of my smothie, I tasted something terrible...Strawberrys

I looked at Ruff and typed in "Ruff, what was in ths smothie?"

"Its a tropical smothie, pinapple mangos stawberrys..."

I type in "Ruff Im deadly allergic to STRAWBERRIES!!!"

Holy shit I can feel my throught swelling up

I look at Hiccup who was dialing 911 and ran to the water fountain. Then I cant breath

I look at Elsa and type in "I can only keep it for 2 more minutes, then i'll pass out"

She comes up to me as I fall on my knees. then darkness surrounds me

Elsa's P.O.V.

I go with Astrid to the hospital, since I am the closest thing to her and Ruff... ya

We run to the hospital and they stop me when we get to the surgery section.

"Ma'm can you please wait in the waiting room" "ma'm please" they say to me

"Look, that is the mayors daughter in there and since he is out of town right now, I am the only person for her right now untill 3:30. So if you dont want this entire hospital shut down I recomend you let me in there." By the time Ihad finished saying this, it was snowing a bit

They let me in to see that they are giving her a shor in the neck. She is breathing now which is good. I sit in the room for about an hour untill they leave. Then I feel tingling in my throat. I run over to the grbage can and start throwing up as the docter walks in.

"Elsa, are you okay?" he asks

I shrug my sholders and he says"Mabye we'll give you a blood test to make sure your okay.

A nurse come a few minutes later and draws some blood. Twenty minutes later, she walks in smilng.

"What is it?" I ask

She hands me a paper and I see that im pregnant and the blood test for Jack is on there.

"Why is Jacks blood test on here? Hes not even here."

She looks at me and says "I figured since you might not know, I would look up the blood of the other half to see who the father is."

I look at it again and re-read it thinking and then freaking again since im pregnant. "My mom is gonna freak. She doesnt even like Jack."

The nurse walks out and Astrid wakes up. I should tell her first, since shea hereand school doesnt end for another 2 hours.

She looks at me and slowly types in "Hey"