Unexpected Sleepover

Hiccups P.O.V

"What"I yell

She looks at me and digs her head into te bed. I pick her up and she digs her head into my shirt.

I calmy rub her back for a few minuets and mumble "Sounds like Daggur"

Astrid looks up at me with her puffy red eyes and types in "What do you mean 'sounds like daggur"?"

I look at her and say "Daggur Is the type of guy that always is down another girls pants every week. Sometimes he pretends to be innocent and stays with them for a few months. Your not the only girl that hes done that too"

"How many?" she asks

"How many what" I ask back

"How many people has he taken advantage of?" She types in

"So many I think i've lost count"I tell her

When she stops crying I get a phonecall. I answer it, putting it to my good ear. It was my aunt Elizabeth

H: Hello?

E: Hey Hiccup, Im not going to be home tonight

H: Okay. Where are you?

E: Im on another island trying to get the chiefs signature for one of our break downs in a V.E.R.S.A.C.E. facilitys. Where are you?

H: Im at the chiefs daughters house working on a project with her

E: Oh. Is that what all the crying is?

H: You can hear that?

E: Yes Hiccup I can. Make sure you take care of her. Her father has been listening to every word since 'project with her', and mabye if you do, she wont hate you when you inherte V.E.R.S.A.C.E.

H: Haha aunt Elizabeth. I love you

E: I love you too Hiccup

I look down at Astrid typing in "Do you want to stay the night since your aunt and my dad are gone?"

"Sure.If its ok with you"

"Okay. You can sleep in the guest bedroom"

She sits up and I see Astrid type in "What happened to your ear? Why cant you hear from it?"

I answer "When my parents dyed in there car accident, I was in the car with them, and a piece of metal got shoved into my ear. It was taken out, but it got infected, and so now i cant hear from it"

I hear her stomach grumble and joke around with her "That was the weirdest responce to recive after telling people that a piece of metal got shoved into my ear"

She laughed and typed in "I'll go order pizza"

"Do you want me to do it?" I ask

"No. I have this one place that I can call and have my pizza brought to me just how I like it. But I can tell them to bring another pizza if ones not enough" she says.

"Nah, I think one will be enough" I respond

When she gets back from ordering the pizza she looks down at her phone and types in "So how old are you gonna be when you inherit V.E.R.S.A.C.E.?" She asks

"I don't know, probably 21... how about you, how old you gonna be when you become chief? "

She answers "21, I think"