I'm sorry

HICCUPS P.O.V.

She ran away. I stood there dumbfounded at what she said. She said no

I decided to go after her. I felt so bad for being so stupid. The dumb ring just sat on her finger bugging her to give me an answer.

I wish I wasn't so stupid. I ran after her. I dont know where shes going.

After a while of following she stops at the middle of a small bridge near the main part of town. Its a bridge about 15 feet above the water and only people can go across it. 

I go over to her and hug her. She doesnt feel like she accepts it but she doesnt deny it. 

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

I ran as far as my feet could take me. I didnt know where I was going so I started thinking of places. I decided to go to the small bridge near town. I stop and a couple minutes later, Hiccup comes and hugs me. 

I didnt face him in the hug, and I kept my hands to my face, so people wouldnt see me crying. 

I push myself from his grip and crouch down into a ball. leaning against the side of the bridge. 

Hiccup crouches down beside me and puts his hand on my shoulder. A couple minutes later Jelsa come to see what happened.

"Dude what happened?" Jack asks.

Elsa crouches down and I immediately go to her for a hug. I sob into her shoulder as Hiccup keeps rubbing my back.

"Dude. Is Astrid...." I swear jack is so stupid

"NO dude she isnt preggo. I was just bieng stupid and i hurt her." Hiccup said

I slow down my crying and move to Hiccup. I cry more while listening to his gentile heartbeat.

He picks me up bridal style and carrys me back to the park. (Which is about a mile away. Ya she can run) 

When we get there, Jelsa folds up the blankets they layed down and put then in the car.

Hiccup puts me in the car so im laying in his lap. Jack puts his roof car up so its not awkward.

The whole ride is silent. I close my eyes for a bit and then I feel we stopped. I opened my eyes and sat up. I expected to see my home (well one of them) but no. It was photo games(a game arcade and restaraunt) I look at my phone

"Hiccup, what are we doing here?" I type in.

"I dont know m'lady." He looks at Jack giving him a 'what the f is your problem' look

"Ugh. Im pretty sure we agreed to go out to eat after the park earlier" He said giving us a 'duh' look

Hiccup was about to argue with him but I opened the door and Elsa's door signalling them a 'lets just go for peets sake' thing

We go inside and get a deep lit booth thats circular (Like if the duff) with it in this order: Hiccup, Me, Elsa, Jack. 

We order and while were waiting jelsa goes and plays some games. I Just lay my head on Hiccups shoulder.

"Astrid...I-I'm really sorry" Hiccup trys talking to me.

I sigh. "Hiccup. Its" I type in "Its okay. But why would you do that to me?" I ask.

"Im sorry Astrid. Just...can we please forget I asked?"

He picks up my hand and takes the ring off.

"Take this off so We can forget about it" He sets it on a table. I look at it. The beautiful simple ring with a silver band and a blue and green ish stone(not teo) 

I pick it up and put it back on. I grab my phone and type in. "No we cant do that" I smile at how beautiful it is.

"why, M'lady? I dont want to feel bad and I dont want you to think about it." He says and kisses my head.

"Then how am  supposed to remember You love me?" I type in and look at his beautiful eyes. He smiles and kisses me.

We have a few seconds when Jelsa comes back. Elsa's holding a teddy bear that Jack probably won at a vending machine.

They sit down and as the waiter comes with the food (Its a pizza) I dont really feel hungry so i play a game on my phone.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

Jack dropped me and Hiccup off at our house. We changed and went to bed.

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt Hiccup jerking a lot. Is he having a nightmare or something? 

Then all the sudden he shot up and...

.

.

.

.

.

he had a wet dream.

"Oooooohhhhh" I got up and got out of the bed. (She makes noises like laughing, coughing, ect. so its okay that she made that noise)

He got up. "Omg Astrid. I'm so sorry" he get up and turned the lights on.

It was all over the bed and on me. I gave him a pretty mad face. 

I went to the closet, got new bed sheets and something new for me to wear. I threw the sheets to him and pulled off the...messy ones.

I left Hiccup to put on the new ones by himself. I went to the bathroom to wash up.

Ugh I am so mad at you Hiccup.  I thought in my head.

I got out of the bathroom and he was sleeping on my super fuzzy rug on the floor.

I grab my phone "Aww Hiccup, c'mon get up. You dont need to do that." He started snoring.

"Eh" I shrugged my sholders and turned off the lights. I climbed into bed and went to sleep.