Bad news

Astrids P.O.V.

After the talent show we went home. I went inside and saw my dad in his office.

"Hey daddy. Did you make it tonight?" I asked him.

He was startled by me talking at first, but then smiled as big and wide as ever.

He came up to me "No sweetheart I didn't. I'm sorry. Did you win?" He asked.

"No. We didn't win. But i wish you were there. Everyone was super surprised"

He looked at me happily. "Well I'm sure they would be surprised with my little girl talking"

I looked at him, Hoc cup hugging me from behind now. "Well actually I might not be so little anymore"

He gave me a confused look. "And why's that?" He asked

I looked at Hiccup who nodded. "Daddy I'm pregnant"

He looks at me with shock. He tries to find the words to say but he closes his mouth.

"Get out"

"What?" I look at him sad. I knew this would happen.

"I said GET OUT" he screamed.

"I knew it" I ran out of the house and Hiccup followed.

I ran as fast as my feet would carry me. I didnt know where to but I should probably stop.

I stopped and I didn't even know where I was. Hiccup came up behind me a few seconds later and hugged me. I fell to the ground and curled up onto a ball.

I cried my heart out. The whole time the person I love comforting me. He picked me up and layed me against his chest.

He sang songs to calm me down and I quickly did. I knew this would happen. I know my father and after what happened to Elsa...it just...I hope I never have to see him again.

"Are you okay Astrid?" Hiccups soothing voice asked me.

"I hope I never see him again" and with that, I cried into his chest more.

Heathers P.O.V.

"I hope I never see him again"

"Oh trust me sweetheart. You don't have to worry about that"