Practicing

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning at 6 am. Class starts in three hours. Hiccup is sound asleep. He probably put me in bed after I came home last night. 

I reach for my phone and text Elsa to meet so we can start practicing. My voice is pretty bad so I need a lot of help. I hope its still good after four years. It probably is since I always try to laugh, and cough, and stuff...

I get a text back from Elsa. Seriously?!? its 6am. Im pregnant here!  

I text her back. Well so am I so get your lazy butt up and meet me at school.

As I wait, HIccup stirs a bit.

"Astird?" he mumbles.

"Shh its okay, go back to sleep" I whisper to him. I rub his dislocated arm a bit and he stops stirring.

I smile at the thought of his reaction next week. I know he would never leave me. Im just worried about what my dad will do.

I get out of bed and leave him a note. I change into a navy blue High-low skirt and a white crop top.

I go downstairs and grab an apple. I get into my red corvette (car above)

When i get to school I see Elsa's blue mustang. I park next to her near the school.

When she gets out the passenger door opens to. The person steps out to reveal a tired Jack.

"Els, you didnt have to bring him" I type in.

"Well I live with him and his family. It would be rude to just leave" She states.

I sigh and walk towards the building. Elsa drags Jack behind her.

We enter the music room and I look at the time. 6:30 am.

I inhale and exhale a big breath. "S-so I-I guess we s-should start now." I say.

"Astrid, are you sure you wanna do this?" she asks.

I was about to nod yes but I stopped myself. "Yes. yes I am"

She looks at me. "Okay so what song do you wanna play?"

HICCUPS P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning and try to feel around for Astrid. My arm hurts to move so i sit up. I didnt see her.

I look around and see a note.

Hiccup, I woke up at 6 am and couldnt sleep again, so I went to take a walk. If I dont come back I Probably went to school. Sorry. I love you

~Astrid

I took the note and got out of bed. I look at the time. 8:15

"Im gonna be late!" I run to the bathroom and mess up my hair. I took a shower last night so I went to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I wore Black pants, a red inner shirt and a black and white plaid shirt.

I went downstairs and grabbed a pack of blueberrys. I went outside and saw Astrids car wasn't there. I hopped into my black car(idk just pick a car im to lazy to pick one) and drive off. When I get to school its a quarter to 9.

I run inside and text Astrid.

Hey babe. Where you at?

She responds. Sorry babe. Im in the music room. Ill meet you at your locker though.

I put my phone away and go to the locker. When I get there She is running over to it. When she got over to me she jumped up and kissed me. I pick her up and return the kiss.

The bell rings and interrupts us. We stop and grab our stuff for walk over to science. Hand in hand.

~~~~~time skip to lunch~~~~~

I walk out of history with Astrid. She stops to type something.

"Babe Im not hungry. Can I just go to the music room?" 

"Sure. I'll come with you" I smile and grab her hand.

"Um. Actually I wanted to go alone." She hesitates.

"Oh c'mon babe. Lets go. I miss you" She frowns and walks with me.

She stops again and runs to a garbage can. She throws up in it. I run over and pull her hair back. When she finishes She gets up and faints in my arms.

Elsa comes up and we go to the office.

I leave her and go to lunch. I didnt want to, but I did. Somethings up...

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

"Okay Astrid. Good plan fainting after that." Elsa compliments me.

The throwing up was real. But the fainting wasn't.

We agreed that if He wants to come with me, faint and have him bring me to the office. Then we would practace there. The throwing up just helped the plan.

I feel kinda bad for him. Its only been a day but he really doesn't like to be without me. Tbh I don't either.  

We practiced untill we had to go to music class.

Great. this is gonna be boring since my hand is  broken. Why does Hiccup have to be in that class with me?!?! why so many things right now. Its gonna be so relaxing after the talent show.