Insert title here

HEY GUYS. UM THIS CHAPIE IS GONNA BE A BUT BORING BUT ALSO LONG..GER. I'LL MAKE IT UP THOUGH WITH SOME INTERESTING THINGS IN THE NEXT CHAPIE. OMT I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT. EEEEEEE

HE TA GO PEOPLES

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

~~~~~~two weeks after last chapter~~~~~~

Today my dad comes home from his long chief trip With Hiccups aunt.

We were getting in Hiccups car to go home after school. I get a phone call.

I prepare my phone (j=other line. quotation marked lines are from her phone)

A: "hello?"

J: hey Astrid. This is james from the police station. boss told me to call you. Where you been?

A: uhh..."at my house, school, the park, photo games...ect. Why?"

J: I dont know about you but Im about ready to set this dog up for adoption

A: "what dog?"

J: umm I dont know... maybe that dog that has no owner. And its owner, who happened to be your aunt, died and now the dog is your possetion. Dude you totally forgot to pick the poor dog up.

A: "Omg uh Ill get it right now. But i dont think my dad will want it"

J: well we could give it up for adoption. Its been staying at my house for the past 5 weeks. And I really enjoy its company. If your dad doesnt want it, maybe I can adopt it.

A: "Omg are you serious! that would be awsome. I can still visit her.

J: Okay but get your butt down here. You still need to sign some papers.

A: "ugh do i have to"

J: Yess Astrid, today is the deadline. Or else shes gonna go to the pound and then no one gets her.

A: "Okay fine. Ill be there in 15 minutes"

J: Ya ya hurry your butt bye

A: James-

*buz*

"Ugh" I face Hiccup and he gets in the car.

"Hiccup we have to go to the police station." I type in.

"What now?" He starts the car and leaves the parking lot of the school.

"I totally forgot to pick up Julez a month ago and now James wants to adopt her" I typed in.

"Oh ya. I was gonna ask about that but... I think I forgot."

typical Hiccup

"Okay babe. Sorry. And thanks." I type in to him

"Ya, just remember we still have to meet your dad okay?" He says

"MmmHmm" I hum sweetly.

~~~~~~time skip cause its boring.~~~~~~

I signed the papers for James to adopt the dog and now were here on the runway, waiting for my dad.

We see a big fat private jet fly in and after the process of slowing down and getting settled and parked gently in front of us, they open the door and I see my dad.

"Daddy" I yell. I run over to him and hug him really tight. He laughs and picks me up and carrys me like a baby on his side. (consider Astrids size and Stoicks size)

I look at my phone and type in "I missed you" Then Hiccups aunt walks out of the plane.

He goes over to her and gives her a hug. Its a really sweet moment that not even loud planes can interrupt.

When the men finish putting daddys stuff in a car for him and Elizabeths stuff in for her car, we get in a limo and go to my house.

"Astrid, Im going to go stay in one of the houses on the other side of berk if thats okay with you and Hiccup. I have some stuff that I dont wanna have to wake up really early for to get there, But I will visit a few times a week okay?" My dad says.

"And Hiccup, I have to go out again for another 2 and a half weeks to make some agreements with small companys that want to sell V.E.R.S.A.C.H.E products." HIccups aunt says

"Oh okay Aunt Elizabeth, Stoick. I'll take care of Astrid. She can come to my football games and I can take her shopping sometimes." Hiccup says.

My dad laughs really hard. "Oh I dont think shopping is necessary. She probably owns everything on this island and the next."

I give a pout face to my dad and Elizabeth laughs.

"Online shopping huh?" Elizabeth looks at me.

I nod my head yes and bury my face in Hiccups chest like im sad cause there picking on me.

Hiccup hugs me and rubs me but in a happy way so that my dad doesn't feel bad.

We stop at the house where we stay and go outside.

"Bye Aunt Elizabeth, Bye stoick. See you soon" Hiccup said as they left.

We went inside and looked at the time. 8:32

"Hey M'lady, we haven't had dinner yet. You wanna go out?" He looks at me.

I think for a sec and nod my head yes happily.

"Well then, lets go" He sticks his hand out for me to take. I grab it and stop him.

"You okay M'lady?" He asks

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and kiss him deeply.

His kiss is soft and sweet. But he's to tall.

When we pull apart he let's go of one of my arms and pulls me with the other one.

He opens the car door and closes it when I get in. He's so sweet. He gets in the car and we go to photo games.