First Day

I started today.

Everyone is staring at me. I hate being the mayors daughter. They all know me as the silent chick that hasnt taked since the 7th grade.

But I definitly made an enimy alredy. And maybe a crush too. I dont think it would ever work though. Im a "shadow" or at least thats what I heard them call me.

His name is Hiccup. it really doestfit him though, I mean he is the captain of the football team.

Shit, Dagger is here. He is like the last thing I need today.

"Hey Astrid, Did you come back for more" he says in the most disusting way ever

I type into my phone "bug off Daggur"

"But I know you want it" he responds, trapping me inbetween him and my locker

I cant reach my phone to tell him to stop, so I start sceaming

He quickly kisses my lips so I shut up

Then I see Hiccup. He could tell I needed help

He grabs Daggurs shoulder and pulls him off me.

"Daggur get off her" he yells

"C'mon cuz, she's my girlfriend, I deserve to kiss her"

I type into my voice app "No your not, you never loved me"

Daggur turns around, pushees me against my locker and and wispers "you shut up you little silent runt, your mine"

Somehow in the name of thor Hiccup heard that

Hiccup grabs him again and punches him if the face.

"If you ever touch her again and she doesnt approve, I will kick you off the football team and make Gary the quarter back."

I was already crying.

Daggur grunts and walks away. Hiccup walks over in my direction. I see Elsa and Ruff running in y direction.

Hiccup bends down, putting an arm on my sholder and calmly ask "are you okay?"

Elsa and Ruff slide down and immedietly hug me. Were there for a few minuets when the bells rings.

"Elsa, Ruff, you go to cllass and tell teacher we'll be late." Hiccup tells the girls

The expression I see on there faces is "omg he talked to us" and "ohhhhhhhhh girl he likes you"

I keep my head in my face and cry for a few more minuets, the whole time Hiccup here rubbing my back

Finally I lift my head up only enough to see my phone. I typed in "why would you help a 'shadow' like me"

When he hears the phone say that he points to his left ear.

Im shocked by this. He had a hearing aid. I didnt know he was deaf. Guess i was staring into his eyes to much at lunch to notice"

Then he said "but only in one ear...and because I saw you needed help, and im not afraid to punch Daggur. Also,your the mayors daughter"

Well thats nice to hear

I typed into my phone "Is he really your cousin?"

He nodded his head yes and stood up. He held his hand out and pointed it in my direction.

I looked at him with a confused and probably really puffy red eyed face.

He said "we have to get to class"

I completly forgot.

I took the hand he offered and he pulled me up. i turned around and opened my locker to get my violin

After I got it (he knew my next class) he started walking.

I typed into my voice app "Do you know how to get to room 26 after this class ends?"

it was like a mix of choir, band and orchestra that got together to make music

Hiccup looks at me and says "what?"

I played it again and he still couldnt hear it. I ran to the other side of him and played it one more time.

"Oh, sorry, take a left when you exit the ronn, head downand you'll see a breeze way, go through there and when you get to the other hall, turn right and you can find it from there"

I really didnt get any of that

I look at him with a confused face. he giggles.

"What?" I type in.

"I'll show you after class"

I like him. He gets all the faces i make since i cant talk.

"Where you going?" I hear him say

I walked right pass the class.

"its in here"he says to me and laughs

I turn around and enter the class.

"WOW"