Telling the gang

Jacks POV

Anna handed me the paper that made her gasp earlier. I read it for a sec and read:

Elsa Arendelle~positive
DNA~abaababbabc
Baby DNA~abbcbabcbcba
Father DNA~abcbcbbcbabc
Father DNA match~Jack Frost

I look at it, drop the paper and fall to my knees. Elsa stopped pucking so I hugged her and she barried her face in my chest. My face had no expression on it at all. I didnt know what to do except tell Elsa "I promise I won't leave you no matter what happens."

Hiccup picks up the paper after I drop it and has thrbsame reaction we all do. It gets passed around the room until everyone is huddled around Elsa hugging her and Astrd is on the bed sitting cause she can't get up.

She finally stops crying and we all get out of this group hug on the floor and sit down.

"Anna I'm scared, mom and dad are gonna kick me out for sure." Elsa says

"Don't be scared babe, I'll let you stay with me. Your parents don't like me but mine love you. I love you." I say to try and calm her

Astrid sticks out her arms and motions for Elsa to come to her bed.

"Elsa don't cry, we all love you in this room. And we'll never leave" she says in a really soft whisper.

Elsa looks up and we all nod our heads in agreement. Elsa then knows that just by Astrid talking that she was telling the truth.

Then the docter comes in and asks us to all go out, except for Hiccup.

We wait in the waiting room then Hiccup comes out.

"Guys, Astrid has to stay another night. They want to get Elsa and jack a room so she can be checked and given medication for the baby."

The gang leaves and as Hiccup goes back to Astrid's room, we get escorted to our own room.