I dont feel like titles

HICCUPS P.O.V. the next day

I was laying in the hospital with Eugine, Kristoff, and Jack in my room. Elsa, Punzie and Anna were in Astrids room. I dont know what happened to her, but I get out of here today so im gonna see her. I litterally cant stop thinking about her.

A nurse walks in the room and hands me some papers. "You can go now mr. Haddock. You may need to visit in a few weeks so we can check on your shoulder, but you are mostly good. I understand that you also want to see Ms. Hofferson. Thats okay but you need to check out first and then you tell the front desk your going there. I shall leave you now." Then she walked out.

"Bro were really sorry about what happened" jack says.

"Ya, really sorry" Eugine says. Trying to make it better.

"Guys its cool. Whats happened has happened. I cant go back in time and fix anything. So lets go. I wanna see Astrid" i say while grabbing my jacket with my right arm, and walking to the front desk.

"Oh great Mr. Haddock. Its nice that your better. Ill see you in a few weeks. Astrid is in room 217 honey. a few from where you were." She says.

"Thanks" I smile and walk over there, since the guys already went for their girls.

I speed walk over to her room since I cant run or jog. I open the door.

I see her laying on the bed with her ribs wrapped up, her wrist in a cast, and a bandage on her head. They all look up and move so I can go to her.

"Astrid. I missed you" I run over to her and hug her gently. She starts crying. Tears brim my eyes.

"There there. its okay" I rub her back with my right arm. She is squishing my left arm a bit but i dont care.

I step back and sit on the bed next to her. She looks pretty bad. I put my hand to her cheek and wipe off her tears.

"Astrid. I couldnt get you off of my mind at all since yesterday." she smiles and i kiss her.

"Hiccup. I missed you too." her voice sounds bad and she stuttered a lot.

"Shh Astrid. Dont worry about talking." She looks down and grabs a bowl. She throws up in it.

"Omg Astrid are you okay." I hold her hair back and she throws up for two minutes.

When she finishes Elsa takes the bowl and washes it out. She places it back and we just sit there quiet for a few minutes.

A nurse comes in and asks us to all go out, Except me.

"Astrid, you can go home now. But be careful. Your ribs are okay and your head is fine. When Hiccup comes in for his shoulder, you come too and well check the both of you. If you feel dizzy it should be normal from the-" She was about to say something but Astrid cut her off.

"Okay Thats perfect" She looks at the nurse seriously and the nurse gets it.

"You can leave after you change. But take it easy. Your in a bad condition." She nods and I do too.

Afer she leaves Astrid slowley gets up and walks to her cloths. "Astrid, what did you look at her seriously for?" I ask.

She grabs her Phone and types in "Um. Nothing" She continues to change and I help her with her zipper (Cause she was wearing a shit that you zip up all the way in the back)

We walk up to the front desk and go outside. We see the gang and they drive us home.

~~~~~time skip~~~~~

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

Hiccup opens the door for me when we get home. Im not hungry so I run upstairs.

Hiccup follows me up after a few seconds abut i dont really care. I open the case to my white violin (she has a glass, white, blue,pink, black and 2 natural ones) I look at it and cry. 

I cant play you.

Or any of my violins

I cant calm myself from all the pain

I cant do anything to forget the baby for now

I have to tell Hiccup

I have to sing for the talent show

Can I practice in one week

Elsa will help me

Hiccup will be told in front of the whole school

And he's gonna help me. HE would never leave me.

Especially with his kid

In that time I didnt even notice that he was behind me, hugging and rubbing my back. 

I put my head against his chest and cry. It was so hard.

Eventually i was asleep in his arms though.

~~~~~~~~~~

Awesome chappie right?

nah not as awesome as chapter 17

So you probably knew that Astrid was gonna have a baby right? 

Pretty obvious with all the story's now a days.

But whatever. In book two it all changes.

Then in book three your gonna cry.

So mean

So mean

byesyes