Home Sweet Home

Astrds POV

I went home one day after eating the Strawberrys. I'm kinda week from it. We went to the doctors again because I keep throwing up. They said my stomach got super week from the Strawberry's and I can only eat light foods.

I miss my dad. Why did Hiccups aunts main V.E.R.S.A.C.E warehouse have to break down causing my dad to leave. I wish he wasn't always busy being chief and actually took the time to be my dad.

And what's even better is he has to stay to another week.

Anyways. Poor Elsa's life is ruined. Her parents kicked her out of the house and blocked all her cards and phone. She can't eve talk to Anna. They've shut her out completely.

She barley eats andnalway throws up all her food. She even passed out like, three times at school already. The only thing she lives for is Jack and the baby.

And Hiccup asked me like the WORST question for the time right now. But but also the sweetest.

Flashback

Me and Hiccup are laying in bed, I'm cuddled up to his chest with his non-deaf ear up. His hand is on my waist.

"Astrid?"

I look up at him as a responding "ya?"

He pushes me back a little so we can see each other comfterbly and esally.

"Do you ever think..." He starts trying to decide if he should ask or not.

I answer him "hmmm"

"You know how we've been together for three weeks now?"

I nod

"Do you think we'll ever do ...'it'?" He hesitates on 'it'

I really donenknow how he even has the gutsbtobasknme that.

I grab my phone and type in "Hiccup why would you even ask an question like that? You know what Daggur did to me. And how do I even know your not doing what he's doing? And even if you wernt, Elsa just got pregnant with Jack and did you see what her parents did?!? My dad would do the exact same thing."

My blood was boiling, but somehow he still had an excuse

"Ya but they weren't using protection Astrid, we would, and even if I was to do "it" with you I would never do what Daggur did to you, cause Astrid I..."

We both sit up. He pulls out a small box

"Astrid, I love you. And to show you I wanna give you this." He opens the box with a charm in it.

"It's a charm for your braclet (the one with keys on it) It's a promise ring or a promise charm. Astrid, I would never hurt you. I want you to know that. But please, think about it...before your dad comes back."

End of flashback

I don't know what to do..right now I'm sitting wearing the charm as a ring on my middle finger. I don't wanna hurt his feelings, but I was waiting till I was 18...why is life so hard???

Okees, comment on what you want her to tell Hiccup. Is this book gonna have smut or just keep it clean

COMMENT!!!