Choices

Your beautiful author is here! um I cant do any bold or slanted writing cause I'm on my computer, so I have to like...EXPLAIN WHAT SHES DOING!!!

oh well. Enjoy

Also this is (2 weeks) after the song presentation. There not going to perform it cause I dont wanna make a song.

comment some songs you like and I'll remix them for the talent show. Choose songs with violin solos and males parts To compliment Hiccup and Astrid

ASTRIDS P.O.V.

Me and Hiccup are walking home from school. I really don't know what to say. My dad is coming home in two weeks. Hiccup wants me to make a desition before the end of the week. I dont know. I should stop thinking about it.

"You okay Astrid?" Hiccup nudges me lightly to see if im okay.

I look down. I sigh and type in "Ya I'm great. Just thinking about what you said..." I really wish I could emphasis more with this app. (a/n if u know what i mean. The apps are crap)

"Astrid, I...I dont know...I kinda feel bad for asking...I dont know what was going through my head that day." He stops and looks at me "You're just so irresistible."

I smile and blush a bit. Then he leans in. Our lips just barley meet. Then were Interrupted.

"Hiccup Bro! you and your girl wanna go to the river with Jelsa and double date?" Jack totally ruined our moment.

"Dude seriously?!? I was having a moment here!!!" He yells back at Jack

"Ya exactly. I was doing the world a favor by stopping you!" He yells back and laughs

"Oh so its okay for you to have a make-out session at school, where there are a thousand students, teachers and cameras, but its not okay for us to share a small kiss in the middle of a private NEIGHBORHOOD!!!" he was pretty mad. It was cute.

"Ya ya whatever bro. You gonna come to the river with us? You can share your little 'KISSES' there" HE used quotation marks when he said kisses.

"I dont know." He looks at me "You wanna go babe?" I think for a sec, and look at my phone.

"Can we go out for dinner after?" I type in. 

"Uhh... Bro can we go grab a bite to eat after?" he asks.

He was about to say something when the other half of jelsa comes in. "YESS!!! IM HUNGRY" Elsa says

"Seriously Elsa? We ate like...*looks at watch*...3 hours ago. Not even im hungry. And im ALWAYS hungry." Jack says to her.

"Jack dont be mean. This baby isnt the nicest thing in the world you know. Its always hungry, always awake when Im sleeping, and makes me BOIL at night." she pouts.

"Okay okay you two, stop arguing. Lets go." Hiccup says then drags me to the car.

He picks me up and pops me into the car (its like one of those convertibles with two doors. idk) and jumps in beside me.

We go to the river and sit on a blanket Jelsa brought (I will always use jelsa or Hiccstrid cause who wants to put BOTH names)

I lay on Hiccups shoulder and watch ducks swim by, little kids playing, and fishermen...well, FISHING!

I look at the ring Hiccup gave me and twirl it around my finger. Its really pretty. I know he would never hurt me. But I...ugh get this out of your head Astrid, you already made a desition.

...And now its time to tell Hiccup.

I sigh and get up. "Where u going babe" He asks me. I motion for him to follow me and when he's up, I grab his hand and pull him over to a tree.

I kiss him and snuggle into his chest. In taking his scent and listening to his heartbeat. 

"You okay Astrid?" he asks me, looking down at me.

I look at my phone and type something in. Im about to play it, when...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hiccup I'm afraid im going to have to say no" I run away from the park, not knowing where im going...

.....just knowing I talked

:(