About Sky

Alrighty! I know I made spelling mistakes and a lot of things are confusing but I wrote this a year ago so eh. And I don't really have time to go back and update everything and I haven't really been able to update any other book so I'm sorry everyone! I just wanted to put this in here for readers who comment what I spelled wrong :) I appreciate it but now I know how to spell all the words.

READ THIS OR DON'T COMMENT ON ANYTHING!!
Guys thank you so much for telling me the spelling mistakes I've made. I'm not gonna fix them because I'm lady and I don't really write on wattpad anymore and the notifications keep popping up saying I spelt something wrong. I know I did. So if you all could please just ignore the spelling and read on that would be great. (Didn't mean for it to sound rude if it did)

Sky has long black hair that is wavy with one grey eye and one emerald green.

She's a third year at hogwarts and has lived her life with her uncle Remus and found out who her real dad is after her let it slip one night.
Sky is a gryfindor and is very brave,crazy and doesn't care what people think of her and likes to prank with the twins.
Everyone likes her,even the slytherins, and they like to talk to her about their problems because she listens and gives them straight answers even if it hurts them.
She's not afraid to tell the truth and be who she is.
She loves sapphire and she's very intelligent. Her best friends are Harry Potter, Ronald Weasly, Hermione Granger, George and Fred weasly.
She grew up with magic an dis very talented at it. She's an animagus and her form is a small Snow White wolf.

Alright guys so we are gonna start the next chapter soon! I'll see you guys tomorrow and I'll try to update at least two chapters a day!