Have We Met? (a George Weasley Love Story)

I do not own any of the following characters except Nevaeh lynch, brain lynch Úna lynch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good luck!" I shouted to my brother Adian as he made his way out to the stadium. It was the 1994 world quidditch cup and my brother's team had made it to the final.

"Thanks, be careful and I'll see you out in the stands" he shouted back as he mounded his broom and took off. Once he was out of my sight I ran off into the stands trying to find a good seat, as I looked around I could see different colours waving rapidly in the midnight sky. The final was against Ireland and Bulgaria and I certainly did not want Bulgaria to win, as I looked around i found a seat, as I made my way to it I saw two guys who were sat next to it. They were both rough looking with short black hair and dark almost black like eyes; they both looked about 20 and were very muscly. As I made my way closer to them the one looked up and made eye contact with me, I began to shudder 'snap out of it' I thought.

"Um hi do you mind if I sit here?" I asked hoping they would say no, they both looked up at me then they looked at each other I quickly began looking around for more spare seats but I couldn't see any.

"Sure no problem I'm David" the one said as I sat down next to him.

"Thanks I'm Nevaeh nice to meet you David" I replied shifting from the gaze he gave me.

"Nice to meet you Nevaeh oh and this is Paul so is this your first time at the world cup?" David asked.

"Hi Paul and no this is my second you?"

"Our third so are you here on your own?" Paul asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

"Um no I'm with my brother" I replied. I then began to look round to see if the game had started but I couldn't see anything from the coloured flags waving around.

"Oh really well where is he?" David asked leaning closer to me smiling, his breath smelled of alcohol. I started to lean backwards but he grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him, I started to panic and began looking round for people to help me but no one looked.

"well it was nice to meet you but I think my brother is over by the bar and I have to help him with the drinks so um if you don't mind" I began to slowly move my hand out of his grip and stood up but he only griped on tighter to it pulling me right back down on my seat. As I looked up into his eyes they turned a deep red colour, all of a sudden cheers erupted I looked around and saw that the teams were entering the stadium 'Adian help me' I thought I tried to look for him but I couldn't see him. I then went into power mode and started yanking my arm out of his grip but it was no use he was to strong I began looking round for someone to help me.

"Help!!" I shouted but no one heard me.

"Help!!!!" I shouted pleadingly but it was no use no one heard me, David and Paul looked at me and started to laugh. As I looked around again for one last hope I saw a person walking up the stairs next to me 'right I only have one shot at this' I thought to myself and as the person got closer i began to brace myself for what I was about to do. Once the person was close enough I kicked David in the shins he let go of my arm and grabbed his shin, I quickly got up and bumped into the person.

"Help me" I shouted then David stood up anger in his eyes and he was staring directly at me I quickly grabbed the person's arm and ran down the stairs trying to find the nearest exit.

"Get out of my way" I shouted as we passed and collided with people as I looked back I could see David and Paul running and gaining on us.

"Where the exit?" I asked the person.