Good News

Taehyung opened the door weakly feeling exhausted as ever, and noticed that their mansion lights where off. As always when he came back from work. He placed down his things not thinking of opening the lights.

He loosened his work tie where right then lights started to open and be greeted by his so called wifey with wild smile bringing in, who just started to hug him formaly, "Welcome back honey" said the wifey.

Jungkook then leads his husband to the dining table and greeted by their servants as he noticed his lover got amused by the foods.

"What's with the occasion?" Said Taehyung who was confused all along, "Was it our, anniversary?" "Wait, our Dogs Monthsary?" "Or is it my Birthday??" "Oh my God!! Was it YOUR birthday?! Dont tell me i forgot about your BIRTHDAY?!?!!?" He said worried as he sat on the dining chairs. both hands catching his head.

Jungkook just grinned by his husbands action and reaction (jusko pati law ni newton sinusundan ako ㅠㅠ) must be because of work jungkook tought.

"No, Don't be silly i know you wouldn't forget about that, but i have a Good news." Jungkook said ang holds his husband hands.

"What is it????"

Jungkook then hands him a small box, he slowly opened it and found a pregnancy kit with two red lines on it.

"Wait---" Taehyung said confused.

"Yes! I'm Pregnant!!" And hugged his husband and Taehyung hugged back, still couldn't believe.

"I'm going to be a daddy"
"Oh my God...I'm going to be a daddy"
"IM GOING TO BE A DADDY OH MY GAD!!!"

He shouted as he lift jungkook high and showered it with kisses. The servant would just laugh at Taehyung because who wouldn't?
Slowly, he knelt down to Jungkooks tummy and caressed it, "I'm going to be a daddy,"

"Hi Baby, I'm your daddy!!"

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

A/N yeah, he's the daddy hhaaahaha