"Who is it?" I heard Leo grumble under me. We fell asleep on the couch.

"Haekyeon, and your friends that you repeatedly leave. " a voice said harshly. I slid to the side of Leo. Inbetween him and the couch. I rubbed my eyes. His arm was around me still.

"I hate to break up this love moment, but we're here now. " I heard Ken.

"Why?" Leo huffed. I yawned.

"To play with your dog. " Hyuk answered. "Where is she?" Hyuk asked then with confusion.

"Probably shitting under the bed. " Leo huffed. He hates it when she does that. He's the one to clean it up most of the time. His hand, under me, held onto my waist. I looked over. They were all over the living room now. Ken perched at the side arm of the couch. Hyuk and Hongbin looking for Baka. Haekyeon and Ravi were on the other couch. They turned on the TV.

"Who let you jerks in?" I huffed and sat up. I stretched. My body was kinda sore.

"Dae did. " Haekyeon replied.

"I hate him. " I mumbled.

"Glad we're on the same page. " Leo groaned. He curled his arm around my torso and pulled me back down into his warmth.

I heard Hongbin calling Baka's name. They are so loud. "They're idiots. " I said yawning.

"We agree on that too. "

As the week went on, Leo became more affectionate. If we weren't already in bed, he would have his hands on me in some way. If it were my hips or simply holding my hand.

One day, Leo gave me a hickey in the morning. I didn't think about it then, but when I went out and to Cube, people saw. I forgot to hide it.

One of the makeup artists, one I had before multiple times, had pulled me away and hid it. She never asked about it which I was grateful for.

"Be a bit more careful. " was all she told me before I left the room.

I have an interview today, It would have ended badly if that was shown. I was meeting the people in building for it.

They wanted to talk about my album and my interests for later in life.

"So you do want to keep your solo career as well?" The man asked and I nodded.

"I love making Music with Dae, but it gives me a certain excitement being a solo artist too. I always wanted to be where I am right now. " I replied to his question fully.

"Okay, so what about down the road? What do you see for yourself?" He leant up and questioned.

I brought my eyes around the room and held my hands together. "What I see... I guess I'll still be in music when I'm not desirable as a singer anymore. Maybe writing music. " I replied.

"There are older singers, you believe you won't always be on stage?" He asked. I nodded.

"The time we live in desires fresh faces and nice bodies. " I replied. Someone in the background didn't like what I said and told me to move on. I ignored them. Its my life, I can say what I want. "When I start having wrinkles, or my skin gets weaker than others, that will be the time to step away. I'm okay with it. Then I can start my life."

"What do you want with your life after then?" He asked.

"I hope I would be able to stay with Cube entertainment. But personally, I want to get married and have kids. " I answered.

"Would you allow your kids in the spotlight business?" The man asked.

I brought my eyes down and rubbed the back of my neck. "I don't know. I rather them not. " I answered. "I don't want my kids to go through what I did, only if they want that life."

"What do you mean?"

"Being an idol is really troublesome. Depending where you are its hard to make money, I'm doing fine now in this company, but I had struggles before. That and due to schedules and what not, it tires one out. " I answered. "And that's not taking in account of injuries and not being able to do things like normal people. "

"What about acting? Would you let your children puruse that path, since music is a tough industry. "

"Yes, I rather my children go into acting than music. It seems more lenient there. Sometimes I wish I had that chance. " I replied.

"Alright, so the next question I have is, are you involved with anyone? From time to time we see another rumor of you with someone. " the man brought up. "We seen you with EXO's Sehun, Chanyeol, Tao, even the former members Luhan and Kris. There are even rumors of you and Dae or Vixx's Leo. " okay I'm uncomfortable.

I pretended to act surprise. I am surprised about the Leo one. "Oh? There is that many rumors?" I asked. The man nodded. "I must be popular. " I laughed nervously. "I'm not involved with anyone though. " I replied.

"Whose your ideal type?" He asked. I straightened.

"Someone who..." I led off in thought. I brought my eyes back up. "Someone who will be there, someone loving and quiet." I replied.

The interview ended and I got scolded by a couple of workers for what I said. I shrugged them off. I'm old enough to not give a damn anymore.

When I got home, I told Leo about the hickey incident. He just chuckled. Then he turned his eyes up when I gave him a look. "Want another?" He asked.

I shook my head at him. "Did you know there's rumors about us?" I asked. He looked up from across the table.

"Really?" He asked. I nodded.

"The mentioned it in the interview today. " I replied.

"Well maybe we should confirm it. " he suggested. My eyes widened.

"Do you even know what you just said?" I asked in surprise. He nodded. He brought his eyes back up. His hair framing his face nicely.

"I think its a good idea, then all the other rumors would end. " he answered.

"Leo, I don't know. " I replied.

"Do you plan on going back to Sehun?" He asked abruptly. My eyes widened.

"No." I immediately replied. My body grew tensed.

"Then let's confirm the rumors. " he challenged. He drove me in a corner. I can't say no...

"Okay. "