He launches himself at me, trying to stab me with the broken glass. I dodge it and pull his head to my knee. He moans in pain and just when I'm about to slam his head into the wall, he says, "You're just like me you know." He states it more like a fact. He smiles though his mouth is bloody.

"What did you say?" I jerk him back but still keep a strong grip on his hair.

"You're beating me out of anger. You want to kill me like I've been trying to all these years," he smiles again showing his bloody teeth. "You're. Just. Like. Me," he states again.

This only makes me angrier. He's just trying to get to you. He's right. I can't stoop to his level. Don't be silly you're nothing like him. "You're wrong," I say letting go of him, "I'm nothing, like you." With that he starts to fade away.

I turn around and my room is gone. Now I'm in a big, cold, dark room. On the other side of the room I see two figures sitting in a chair, both are tied up. I can't quite make out the faces but both are guys.

I'm too distracted by the men that I don't see the table to my right until I hear a crunch. I look down and see a piece of paper. I bend down and pick it up. It reads:

To your right is a table with a gun on it. You must take the gun and shoot one of those men up ahead. There is only one bullet so choose wisely.

What the hell? I have to shoot one of them? I don't even know them. I pick up the gun and walk slowly up to the tied up men. As I get closer I see who they are. I gasp and drop the gun. Eric and Four who are beaten up pretty badly.

Why is Four here? This one is usually just Eric. Do I love Four? No. I can't possibly. I barely know him. He does make you feel special though. My heart is with Eric though. Eric hurt you and Four comforts you. But Eric did so much for me. Yeah but you always end up getting hurt with Eric.

I shake my head trying to stop arguing with myself so I can focus on the task at hand. "I can't shoot either of you guys," I say looking between them.

"Sophia it's okay," Eric says. His voice cracks between words. The poor guy can't even talk. A tear falls at the sight of him like this.

I turn to Four as he says, "Sophia I want to make you happy. Spare me and let me be the one to make the rest of your life happy and perfect."

"But I can't shoot Eric," I cry. "I can't shoot either of you!"

"Sophia," I turn my attention to Eric, "Shoot me. If he's what you want, then shoot me. I just want you to be happy," he says with a tear on his cheek. He wants to give his life to make me happy? I think about it for a little bit and make my decision. I pick the gun up and aim it at Four. I just can't get my finger to the trigger. I quickly put the gun to my head and pull the trigger without a second thought.

Now I'm in an office room with all the Dauntless leaders, including Eric. "I'm sorry but you didn't make it," Max says.

"You're too weak," says Eric.

I look at them in fear. "No! Please! Give me another chance I can do better! I promise!"

Eric chuckles and motions something to the guards behind me. They pick me up from under my arms and drag me out. I struggle to fight back and decide that it's not worth it. I let them carry me to the factionless sector. When they toss me into the alley, I land in a Dauntless room instead of the alley.