Chapter Twenty Two|| Louis

"I don't like Zayn." Harry randomly announced. I smiled a little as I brought up another spoon full of soup. "I don't think anyone does." I said.

He nodded in agreement. "I like living there though. Chloe is great. Weird but great." I laughed a little. Chloe was something special for sure but had the biggest heart there could be.

I let out a sigh. I missed her. So damn much. Sure I saw her when I went to get Harry just this morning but I didn't actually have time to talk. I didn't even know how she was doing.

Harry swallowed his food. "Do you think everything will be alright in the end?" He asked. My eyes widened in slight surprise.

"It isn't now?" He shook his head. "So many problems. It can't be the end." He said. I let out a sigh and put the bowl on the coffee table. "We have to hope so." I told him.

I pulled him close and pecked his lips. He smiled in slight excitement at the small kiss. "I love you Jaiden." He whispered. I bit my bottom lip. "I love you too."

Loud banging on the door was heard, making both of us jump. We sent each other a confused look and I got up to go see who it was.

I opened the door slowly and gasps at the figure standing on the other side. "Louis?" I asked, confused.

He pushed the door open completely and walked in, looking around. "I heard Harry was here?" Just a second later, you could hear Harry call out for him. Louis followed the voice and smiled when he saw him in the living room.

"Harry. How nice to see you again." He said, walking over to him and helping him up. "You left Chloe and I. That was mean." Harry said. Louis chuckled.

"I'm here to get you both." He walked Harry over to the front door, leaving me confused. Where was he going like that with my boyfriend?

"Where are you going?" I asked. Louis turned his head to look at me. "We're in a bit of trouble. I just need to keep Harry and the others safe for a bit."

I frowned. What was he talking about?

Before I could ask, they were gone. Everyone was. But if they were in trouble, shouldn't I be? We're all in the same boat here.

My question was answered an hour later when there was another knock at the front door. I lazily stood up from the couch and walked over to the door.

I opened it and raised an eyebrow when I saw Zayn. "Can I help you?" I asked. His eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying. He was also sweating like crazy.

"Do you know where Chloe and Harry are? I can't find them." He said.

Of course I had to lie to him. They were hiding from him and he would freak out if he heard that Louis came to get them.

I shrugged. "No clue." Sadly, I'm the worst liar of all time. He frowned. "Just tell me where the fuck they are!" He yelled.

I backed away a little and shook my head. "I don't know where they went." His eyes became darker as he stepped in my house. My eyes widened in fear and I took steps back. But he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him.

I felt something sharp in my neck and seconds later, I was falling asleep.