Chapter thirteen|| party

Jaiden POV

Chloe:

Meet me at the coffee shop in 10?

I quickly answered back with a simple 'okay' as I got ready for the day. I simply put on a pair of jeans with a grey t-shirt. I left my black hair strait and put light makeup. It didnt take me long before I was out the door and on my way to the coffee shop.

I couldnt wait to tell Chloe about the kiss last night. It was something I wasn't expecting, the feeling. It felt so, different but right. I wondered if Harry felt the same about the kiss or if it was just another kiss to him.

I shook that taught away as I arrived at the coffee shop. Not a lot of people were there. Just an old couple and some people from our school who were staring. Great.

I spotted Chloe sitting at a small table close to the window and walked up to her. She smiled as she saw me and I sat down in front of her.

"I want every detail." She stated but I just looked at her confused. Details? "About last night with Harry." She explained and I nodded, understanding. I told her everything. From the car ride to the kiss. It felt great having someone listen and feeling like I could trust them.

"So are you guys a thing?" She asked. I wanted to answer but another voice did for me. "Yes, we are." The screeching of a chair was heard throughout the whole shop as he pulled a chair to our small table and sat down with us. He pulled his chair close to me and leaned down to kiss my cheek and whisper a small 'hi' in my ear. He then pulled away and looked at me up and down.

"You put make up on." He stated. I just rolled my eyes. "That's new."

"Like you actually know what I usually do." My words seemed to make him chuckle. I stared at him confused as he looked at me with a grin. "I do, babe."

"Guys, I'm still here." Chloe waved to us as she nervously smiled at Harry.

"Hello Chloe. Didn't remember you were here." He nodded towards her and she rolled her eyes. "I noticed."

"Do you girls want to do something fun?" He asked us. Of course I nodded right away but Chloe wasn't sure. "Fun? You mean something where I'll be the third wheel? No thank you." Chloe crossed her arms while shaking her head and leaning in her chair. I frowned at her. She was my friend now and I wanted her to come.

"I could invite one of my friends." Harry suggested. I smiled and nodded towards Chloe, but she wasn't so sure. "Is he hot?" She asked. "If it's one of the guys I've met then yes, he is." I answered.

"You will love Louis, trust me." Harry smiled. Chloe stared between us for a while until she let out a deep sigh. "Fine I'll come! What are we going to do anyways?" She asked Harry. I turned to him, wondering too. When he smirked I knew I should've refused.

"We are going to a party tonight."

———————————

"You dont get it Harry! I never went to a party." I stated, pacing in front of Harry who was siting down on my bed.

"It's just a party babe. Nothing to worry about." He leaned back and rested his elbows on my bed.

"I heard what happens at parties like that. I can't do it." I combed my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath. I was lucky my mother wasn't home or she would've had a heart attack when she saw me and Harry going up to my room. Just a simple boy would freak her out. So a boy with tattoos and piercings? Yeah, she would kill me.

"You're going to be with me. Nothing to worry about so stop pacing in front of me because I'm going to go crazy and go get dressed." He lied down on my bed and closed his eyes, meaning it was the end of our discussion. I walked to my closet and opened it, looking for something to wear.