Chapter four|| meet jaiden

Jaidens POV'

I wish I had a car. Sadly, I hate working so I hade no money which means no car. I have been begging my parents for one but all I got was a huge fat nasty no. Because of this, I'm stuck walking to school like I am right now. I usually take my time but since I've met you know who, I try to make it fast. In just a matter of minutes, I was opening the front doors of my school. I walked strait to my locker, getting my books for class, wanting this day to be over already.

"Hey Jaiden!" I turn around to see Gaby, my best friend, running over to me.

"Hey Gaby, you look in a rush." I sent her a questioning look. Usually when she starts runing after me and screaming my name, she wants something. Last time she did that, she made me go to that club with her and like you know, it didn't end well.

"I was looking for you!" She gestures towards me, talking a little too loud.

"And what for?" I asked, starting to walk to my math class with Gaby following me.

"Well tomorrow its Halloween and the town is having this huge hunted house! Me and the girls are all going, you need to come with us!" By girls, she means her friends, not mine. Gaby is my only friend since I'm a little too strait forward? While everybody just LOVES Gaby. With her long curly light brown hair and piercing green eyes, boys are at her feet.

"Gaby, you know how I hate halloween.." I trail off while stepping in class and taking a seat in the back. Gaby followed, taking a seat next to me.

"But, please! You didn't come to my birthday the other day so you owe me!" She begged. I let out a sigh in defeat.

"Okay I'll come! Just stop talking so damn loud!" I hissed through my teeth. Gaby made this unhuman noise and jumped on me, giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you!" I pushed her off me, sending her a glare.

"Okay class, calm down. Weekend is over, now time to learn." Our teacher came in the class, starting her lesson. This is going to be a long day.

————————

"Hey Jaiden." I took my head out of my locker to find no other then Mr. Liam Payne himself.

"What may I do for you today Liam?" I asked. I didn't mean to be rude but, every single day he waits at my locker for lunch and walks me to the lunch room while telling me how oh so amazing I am. It gets anoying, trust me.

"Just wanted to see you, you know." He shrugged. Now don't get me wrong, Liam is a nice looking guy. He's actually the most popular guy around here, which confuses me. I mean, he could get any girl he wants but still goes after me, Jaiden. The girl with plain black hair that stops right after the shoulders, quite short and vibrant blue eyes. Okay I'm proud of my eyes but that's all.

"Oh, I know, trust me." I roll my eyes, closing my locker and walking off. Of course, Liam was following me like a lost puppy.

"I-I w-wanted to a-ask you s-something..." Liam stuttered, which he usually never does.

"Go ahead." I turned my attention to him completely, wondering what he was so nervous about.

"Iwantotakeyouonadate." He quickly said. I looked at him confused.

"Repeat, slowly this time." He took a deep shaky breath.

"I want to take you on a date." He looked at me with his big brown eyes, almost begging me with them. Trust me, you cant say no to that.

"Just not tomorrow since I'm doing something with Gaby." He nodded, a wide grin plastered on his face.

"We could go Friday? I was thinking about going out to dinner and then we could go see a movie. I know its typical and all but since its a first date, I want to keep it simple you know?" I nodded, agreeing.

We arrived to the lunch room where the other students were all eating and chatting.

"Hey, Liam mate!" This kid, Andy, yelled from the populars table.

"Ill see you later Jaiden" Liam smiled and nodded before running off to his group of friends. I spotted Gaby with some other of her friends. She saw me and waved me over. I smiled and made my way over, passing beside Liam's table by the way.

"I dont see what you see in that slut." Maddy, one of the populars who has had a crush on Liam for as long as I remember, told him.

"I see perfection." I could see the smile on his face and Maddy making a look of disgust which made me giggle.

"What's so funny?" I looked up to see that I arrived at the table. Gaby and her friends were sending me questioning looks.

"Maddy." Gaby nodded, knowing what I mean while her friends looked confused but let it go.

"So your coming with us Jaiden, right?" Katie, one of Gaby's friend asked. I nodded, taking a bite out of my food.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Gaby clapped her hands together jumping in her seat. This, is my best friend. Help me.