Chapter two|| ill always find you

Its been about four days since I met those mesmerizing eyes. Since that day, it's the only thing on my mind. His voice keeps repeating his words in my head. "I'll see you around babe."

What if I actually see him again? What if he finds me and does things I wont even dare think. The thoughts sent shivers down my spine.

I remember that night perfectly. When I got home, my mother was sitting on the couch waiting for me to come home. It was about 2 am and she kept asking me what happened that night but I just told her that I hanged out with Gaby. I didn't completly lie though! Actually Gaby brought me out of town at this club in the middle of nowhere. At one point, she left without me so I had to find a way back home. Its when I turned into an alley for a shortcut that I met him.

Now I was walking around town, making sure to stay in a public place. I guess I got caught in my thoughts because at one point I was in a deserted part of town. The pace of my feet went quicker, wanting to be far from here. I know were far from where I met him but we never know right? A bit too right.

"Maybe its meant to be." I stoped in my tracks, I knew that voice perfectly. I felt arms being placed around my waist from behind. Looking down to see the covered tatooed arms and I now knew for sure that it was him.

"Why does the first time I come here, I see you? Maybe its meant to be, what do you think?" I felt lips being placed on my neck, a boost of confidence making its way through my body.

"Just leave me alone you manwhore!" I heard him chuckle, feeling his warm breath on my neck.

"Feisty I see." His voice whispered in me ear. He made me turn around, seeing those eyes that I've been dreaming of for days now. One hand made its way to my bum and lightly squeezed it, making me squeak in surprise. Another chuckle escaping those plump lips of his.

"Why do you always hang out in these kind of places? You need a better hangout place. Then again, I wouldn't get to see you." His eyelid falling in a wink. I scrunched my nose up in disgust, making him smirk.

"Don't worry, I'll find somewhere else to go from now on." He looked down, chuckling. I looked at him in confusion, what was up with him?

"Oh babe, wherever you go, I'll always find you." His voice whispered in my ear. He smirked at me one last time before turning around and leaving me alone, once again.