Chapter Twenty-Five|| Liam

Before you start reading, I just need to tell my dream about Louis with someone. As some of you may know, im a Louis girl so this was great. I was working at a soccer place where Louis would often come. He never noticed me until one day when he walked in right after I got fired. He greeted everyone and asked me my name. I told him and he said I was pretty. Then he said he wanted to draw me a monkey. So of course I agreed and he drew a monkey that ended up looking like a cow. idek.

Now, please enjoy this story.

It had been months since everyone was reunited. Things had changed.

Chloe and I were both back in school. I won't lie, I missed it. People also saw us differently now. We we're some kind of badass.

Harry, Louis and Niall all lived with Chloe. His father didn't mind and they all worked to help pay. Except Harry, who still can't work but has money.

Talking about Harry, he was almost completely back to normal. He was still having trouble doing certain things but he could walk with a small limp. He could write and read again, thanks to Chloe. He enjoyed learning with her so much that he decided to come back to school. With us. His first day being today.

It wasn't only his first day. Turns out really no one died. Liam was brought to the hospital just in time for him to be saved. Word has it that he would be back today.

Niall has been thinking of finishing his school years too and Louis thinks he's too cool for school.

The three of us walked down the halls, Harry and I holding hands. Chloe looked at us and groaned. "Do you need to be all lovey around me?" She asked. Harry laughed. "Miss your man already?"

Chloe shook her head. "Are you kidding me? I love the guy but I need some space. I mean, he's always there. It gets annoying. I'm too young to live with my boyfriend."

Harry and I looked at each other and laughed. All they did was complain about each other. It was there way of loving really.

When Harry looked back in front of us, his smile disappeared. I looked to see what was wrong when I saw him. Liam. He was walking out way with his head down. He wasn't being all confident like usual. Now he was hiding.

We both stared at him while Chloe went on complaining about Louis. She stopped once she bumped into Liam.

She groaned while she rubbed her head. "What the hell? Can't you look where you're going?" She spoke loudly, making some people turn to see what was happening. Liam looked up with fear filled eyes.

Chloe's eyes widened slightly when she saw it was him. Liam's fear soon disappeared as he stared into Chloe's eyes.

They stared at each other for a while, making it awkward for Harry and I. Harry decided to cough to get their attention.

Chloe shook her head a little, snapping out of her daze. "Watch where you're going." She told him. He nodded. "Of course. I'm so sorry Chloe." They went back to staring again.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed Chloe's arm, pulling her away. She frowned a little. "That was so weird." She said, looking back.

"Yeah, I know. We thought we lost you for a moment." Harry said. Chloe then shrugged and flipped her hair.

"Let's get this over with already." She walked quicker, making her way to class. I giggled at my best friend.

I went to follow her but Harry stopped me. He had a concerned expression plastered on his face. I was confused as to why.

"Jaiden, what do you think that was?" Harry asked, glancing over at Chloe who was getting mad at someone else who got in her way.

I frowned. "What are you talking about?" He looked back at me, biting his lip. "Chloe and Liam." He cleared himself.

I shrugged. "I don't know honestly. It was a little weird but it's Chloe. Her middle name is weird." I laughed a little at my own joke. Chloe's humour was rubbing off on me.

But Harry didn't find it funny at all. A deep frown had settled on his features. "Look, Louis is my best mate and I don't want him losing the only girl he ever loved to this guy."

"What? Chloe loves Louis more then anything. You have nothing to worry about." He let out a sigh.

"Let's hope you're right."

A/N: I just wanna say that you understand a little more what happened between Liam and Chloe in this chapter, you should read ecstasy. For those who don't know, Ecstasy is this story told from Chloe's point of view so it's a bit of a different story. Also, this chapter in her point of view won't be posted for about another week or less so yeah.

Was listening to drag me down as I wrote the writers note.