Chapter Thirty|| Cheat

"So this guy was like 'how many new kids are starting today?' and I said 'I don't know but I'm the only one that matters'." Chloe giggled at Niall's little story. His eyes sparkled while he starred at her.

It was obvious that he liked her. He always had. But Chloe never seemed to notice it. All she saw was a good friend. Which killed Niall every day.

Chloe had everyone after her. It was crazy.

"And I don't?" Louis raised an eyebrow. He was sat next to Chloe while Niall and I sat across from them.

Chloe shrugged. "You don't even want to be here so no. Niall likes it here so he matters." She then took a bite of her salad. Which was weird, since she never ate salad.

Louis stuck out his tongue at her, making her roll her eyes with a smile and bumping her shoulder into his. And once again, I was jealous.

I looked around the cafeteria with a slight frown. "Has anyone happen to see Harry?" I asked. Chloe nodded. "He's in the Library helping Mack catch up on some work." She said it like it was nothing. No big deal or anything.

But it was.

I quickly got up and walked out of the cafeteria. I started speed walking in the library's direction with Niall calling out my name as he followed me.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, catching up to me. "I'm just going to see my boyfriend. Is that wrong?"

"Well we were having fun the four of us. You could see him later." He said. I shook my head and let out a sigh.

"You don't understand Niall!" I exclaimed. He grabbed my arm, making me stop to look at him.

"Then just help me understand." I groaned. But I knew I needed to talk to someone. Chloe was too caught up in her problems, Louis couldn't be bothered and I didn't have any other friends. But Niall of course. He would listen and try to understand.

"We both know how Harry used to be. He cheated on me once and I think he is going to cheat on me with Mack." I explained. Niall nodded and licked his lips. "Would that be so bad?"

I looked at him like he had gone crazy. "Like you said, this is how Harry is. It would be a reality check for you."

I let out a sigh and leaned on a wall near by. Niall came and leaned next to me. "But he changed." I said.

"Are you sure?" I closed my eyes. He was right and I hated it. This was Harry. This was what he did.

And what we did was work things out. We could work this problem out, right?