Chapter Twenty-Six|| Piss his pants

"Earth to Chloe!" I waved my hand in front of her face, snapping her out of her daze. She looked over at me with a frown. "May I help you?"  She asked.

Harry nodded. "You could pay attention to us instead of wherever you keep going." He pointed to her head. She rolled her eyes. "Sorry. I was seeing the future. What to know yours?" She asked with a sarcastic smile and tone. I was about to tell her no but Harry decided other wise.

"Sure." He said. I looked at him with wide eyes. "You're going to piss your pants during presentations in English later." She said.

His eyes widened. "Presentation? We have a presentation?" He asked. I let out a sigh of defeat. It was only his second day. He didn't need to do any presentations.

Chloe nodded. "Yeah. What? You didn't finish it? Someone is going to fail then." She smirked. His hands then flew to his crotch, making me frown.

"Harry, are you okay?" I asked. Without a word, he stood up and ran away. Chloe laughed and shook her head. I looked over at her confused. "What happened?"

She shrugged. "Ever since the accident, he pisses himself when he's nervous." I gasped and stood up. "That was so mean Chloe." I said and ran after Harry. I stopped outside of the boys bathroom, not being a loud inside.

"Harry?" I called out. "How did she know I would piss myself?" He asked. I smiled a little. They lived together. She knew him more then anyone by now and knew exactly how to get him.

"Do you need another pair of pants?" I asked. "Please. Chloe has an extra pair for me in her locker."

That just proved what I was saying.

I walked to Chloe's locker, opening it since I knew her combination. I grabbed the pants and walked back to the bathroom.

"I got them." I told him. He poked his head out and grabbed them before disappearing again. "This always happens. She always finds a way to humiliate me." He complained. I giggled. They were like siblings really. It was cute.

He walked out with a frown. I shrugged. "You let her do it." I pointed out. He huffed. "I can't stop it. She's too good. It's so annoying.  Do you know what she did last week?"

I shook my head. "She made me read a book to her dad to show my improvement. But not just a normal book. The fifty shades of grey book! I read that to her dad! Everyone laughed at me for days!" I laughed too, making him glare at me.

Chloe then appeared with a thinking face. This was bad. "Hey, is it me or Liam got cuter ever since he got shot?" She asked.

Harry and I both stared at her, unsure how to answer. She then shrugged and walked off to her locker.

"You're right. Something's  wrong." I told Harry.

A/N: Small chapter, I know. But I just want to say that the story will now always be told from Jaiden's point of view. Except Ecstasy of course.