Chapter Twenty One|| complaining

"Jaiden?" I heard Harry's soft voice outside. "Where's Jaiden?" He asked. I smiled. I hadn't seen him since the shooting. We weren't able to see each other at the hospital and then both went our own way. I went home while he went to stay with Chloe and Zayn.

"Just in there Harry." I heard Chloe answer. Right after, they rand the door bell. I opened the door with a giant smile. Harry. My Harry.

He smiled widely. "Jaiden!" He exclaimed. He wrapped him arms around me. Chloe waved at me and turned to leave. I noticed zany waiting for her in the car and rolled my eyes. I still hated him. How couldn't I?

"Jaiden! Chloe helped me learn how to talk well again!" He beamed. I smiled and helped him inside.

"That's great." I sat him down on the couch as he went on and on about how he has been learning so much. I listened to everything he said and nodded.

I was glad Harry was getting better. He would completely recover from this. slowly but surely.

Mom walked in, placing some cookies and milk in front of us.

"How are you doing Harry?" Mom didn't like Harry much. She blamed everything that happened on him. But she was still nice. I mean, the poor guy doesn't know how to normally live anymore.

Harry didn't notice her question and focused on the cookies. He stuffed them in his mouth like a kid, getting some everywhere. He had trouble grabbing them and aiming them in his mouth.

I frowned a little. "Harry?" He turned his head to look at me. "Chloe helps me sometimes." He said. I nodded and started feeding him the cookies.

"Chloe seems to be taking great care of you." Mom said. Harry nodded and swallowed before speaking. "Yes. Chloe helps me with everything." He told her.

I won't lie. I was a little jealous of Chloe. She was there for Harry and helping him. I couldn't do that. Mom wouldn't let me.

"Is Chloe going back to school?" Mom asked him. I groaned. She had been on my back about going back to school. I just wasn't ready for that yet and I'm pretty sure Chloe wasn't either.

Harry shrugged. "Only next year. She wants to make sure I'm fine first." Mom nodded. It was understandable.

I whipped his mouth full of milk and cookies, already tired of doing so. Chloe really was great for taking care of him all the time.

"Harry, have you heard anything from Louis yet?" I asked. But he sadly shook his head. "Chloe doesn't talk about it but I know she's sad." He said.

I smiled sadly. She must bee going trough a terrible time and here I was complaining that my boyfriend had trouble living.

The boyfriend that she was taking care of.

I was honestly a terrible friend. This was a moment where she needed me and I wasn't there for her.

I needed to take care of that.

A/N: Yes a small chapter deal with it. The E on my keyboard is having some trouble so sorry if im missing any.

Also, please  go read my other stories! It would mean the world.