Fluffy!Yandere!Yumoto - Cute Earth High Defense Club - Cuddle Buddies

Start from the beginning

I started wondering what kind of person he would end up with and hoped that whoever it was, they realized how lucky they were to get the attention of such a sweetheart.

--------

It was only a week later that Gora sent me to tell his brother Yu-kun that it would just be us for dinner, since Gora was going to be meeting up with a friend. Bursting through the clubroom door again, I ran over and cooed at the wombat as I gently pulled him from Yu-kun's arms.

At least it didn't seem to have been struggling so much this time. Yu-kun must be getting better at cuddling with the creature! The practice each day was definitely paying off! Even I thought he was getting more gentle lately, even his hugs becoming softer.

"Yu-kun, Gora wanted me to tell you that it's just going to be us for dinner tonight! He's meeting up with an old friend from school, so he won't be there. I hope you don't mind, but I can always come over another night instead if you'd prefer to wait until he can join us for the meal!" Cuddling the blissful looking creature in my arms, I smiled brightly at the wide-eyed blonde as a small blush tinted his cheeks.

"No! It's fine! I don't mind at all, (y/n)-chan! Maybe we can-" The loud shouts of the pink-haired boy interrupted whatever he was about to say to me.

"Can we come over for dinner?! We want to get to know (y/n)-chan, too! Right?" He looked around at the other boys, his eyes seeming to beg them to agree with him.

I could almost see the disappointment in Yu-chan's eyes as he struggled to find an answer that wouldn't disappoint his friends.

"How about we plan for a group dinner this weekend instead, when Gora will be able to meet each of you as well. Besides, it wouldn't be polite to invite all of you over without getting his permission first!" Tilting my head at them with a smile, I snuggled my face against the cuteness that was Wom-kun, as Yu-kun liked to call the fuzzy creature.

"That's a great idea, (y/n)-chan!" I could see the relief in Yu-kun's eyes, making me happy to have been able to help my friend.

"Ok, tonight I'll be making all your favorites! But make sure you ask everyone what they will be wanted this weekend for dinner! I'll see you tonight, Yu-kun!" Handing back the by now snoozing pink wombat, I gave Yu-kun a quick hug and left the room.

----

"You can tell her I prefer curry for dinner." The blue-haired third-year student said, a mildly hopeful look on his face as he began wondering if the (h/c) haired girl knew how to make it.

"I want manju for dessert, otherwise I'm fine with curry too." The darker blonde third-year said, a slightly bored look on his face.

"I would prefer a beef bowl myself. If she is any good at cooking, we should see if we can get her to start selling bento lunches at the school. I am sure there are plenty of boys who would pay money to eat a lunch made by a cute girl. It could be quite profitable." The green-haired boy brought out a calculator, a smile growing as he began crunching the numbers.

"I don't care what she makes, as long as I get to eat it!" The pink-haired boy said, sparkles in his eyes.

None of them seemed to notice the usually loud and bubbly boy slowly growing quiet, his reddish brown eyes turning darker with each comment his friends made.

--------

"Yu-kun, can you help me bring the food to the table please?! It's a bit too much for me to carry by myself!" I shouted out of the kitchen to the unusually quiet boy sitting in the other room with a plushy in his arms.

"Sure thing, (y/n)-chan! Wait for me!" His suddenly energetic voice made me relieved, since he sounded much more like himself than he had when I'd arrived at his home.

"Thank you, Yu-kun! I don't know what I would do without you helping! I'm really lucky to have a friend like you!" I smiled as I carried a tray of rice balls to the table, not noticing the dark eyes that Yumoto hid under his bangs.

"Yeah... Friend..." The quiet words went unheard as I sat the tray down with a light clatter, turning around to take the tray of food that Yu-kun had brought out.

"Thanks again, Yu-kun! I always have such a great time when I get to have dinner here with you!" Going to grab the last dish from the kitchens, I turned around and jumped a bit at how close Yu-kun had gotten to me.

"(y/n)-chan..." I fidgeted a bit at how low his voice was, the energetic tone from before gone.

"Is something wrong, Yu-kun?" I sat the dish back down on the counter behind me, bringing a hand up to his forehead, feeling for any signs of a fever.

"(y/n)-chan... Is there a boy you like?" I blinked in shock at his quiet question, never expecting such a thing from the boy who was usually oblivious to such things.

"Umm... Not really. You and Gora are the only boys I really talk to, Yu-kun. You know I go to an all girls school, it would be hard to get to know any boys since I spend my time after school either studying or with you!" I gave him a small smile, feeling slightly nervous as he slowly raised his eyes to meet mine.

"I don't want you to talk to any other guys, (y/n)-chan. Not even to Gora-nii anymore. From now on, just talk to me." I stood frozen at the words he said before finally giving myself a small shake.

"I don't understand, Yu-kun. What do you mean? Why don't you want me talking to Gora anymore?" I could hear my voice shaking a bit as I asked him to explain.

"Because I love you. I've finally realized that I really love you, as more than a friend. And as a first love, I want to be able to cherish you. I want you all to myself! I don't want to share you with anyone! So just be with me, let me cherish you and love you and keep you safe forever! I promise I'll cuddle you ever day, just like you taught me to! Gentle and kind and lovingly, right?! So tell me you will let me have you, (y/n)-chan! Be mine, forever!" I could feel my body begin shaking in fear at the darkness in his voice.

Where had my friend Yu-kun gone? There was no way this could be him. I tried to step away from him, but he suddenly wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. Whimpering slightly in fear, I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Don't worry, (y/n)-chan. I won't hurt you. But I won't let you leave me either. I love you too much to let you go. After all, you taught me how good cuddling can be with you. You're my favorite cuddle buddy, you know. Cause your cuddles make me feel warm in ways other cuddles never have before. So let's go cuddle some more and see if I can make you feel warm like that too!" I quietly shook as I felt him pull me towards his room, praying that his brother would come home soon and save me from this stranger that looked so much like my friend.

"Oh, and don't worry about Gora-nii! I already took care of him! He won't be bothering us anymore! I took care of the boys in club earlier! They were going to try to steal you away from me! But it's okay now! After all, as long as I have you, I don't need anyone else!"

I feel so evil for having written this... But as long as my requester is happy, then it is all worth it!