Adopted

//Mickeys POV//

My name is Mickey, actually its Michelle but I don't like when people call me that. I have long brown wavy hair that I like to braid into piggy tails over my shoulders, only sometimes, and my eyes are hazel but often appear brown. My skin is rather pale and my face lightly dotted with freckles that stand out most during summer time. But enough about descriptions, back to the story. It all started one damp Friday. The orphanage lady, Mrs Witch called me to come downstairs. Her name is actually Mrs Witz but when she's not around Mrs Witch is what she's referred as. I came downstairs to see three guys. A curly haired one, a tall lanky one, and a shorter one with a bulky camera around his neck seemingly ready to capture any sudden moment needed. I waved awkwardly and mrs witch left us to talk. I was a little uneasy about being adopted by guys, what if they're rapists, but then it occurred to me they were a gay couple when the lanky one kissed curly on the cheek. That made things a lot less scary. The tall one smiled and said softly "You must be Michelle?" I nodded but corrected him by simply saying "Mickey," and smiling. He giggled and nodded replying "My name is Kian, this is Jc, and that's Joseph, but we call him JJ."
I smiled and nodded. "So tell us about yourself," Jc said as he took a piece of gum out of his pocket. I thought for a moment. "Well...Im 14 years old...I like pizza, my favorite animal is the pig, and my skateboard pencil and paper are my only friends," I replied with a giggle. Kian and Jc giggled too and Kian knelt down to my height which I was grateful for, I had a much better view of his face from here. He then smiled softly and said "How would you like to have two dads?"
I smiled with joy, I never thought anyone would want to adopt me. With no hesitation I nodded quickly and packed my stuff, when I came back Kian was vlogging so I tried to be quiet. Kian and Jc both talked in gibberish a lot which I found adorable and when the video ended I couldn't help but giggle. They then took my hand and led me to a jeep and we headed back to their house...my house.
Never thought I'd say that.

A/N
Hellooooo everybody :) I really like this fanfiction and I hope you guys like it too. Some of it is prewritten so I will try to update everyday. ;)
See ya soon