"Sorry" she said walking away

"Bitch" I mumbled shaking my head

I felt someone grab my hand and I quickly looked up. Kayden helped me on my feet. I didn't wanna see him because I'm nervous ever since I embarrassed myself and now this. Paige gave me my books that were once sprawled over the floor.

"Thank you" I said to Kayden as I tried walking away

"Wait" he pulled me back and sighed "You think about tutoring me?"

"Ye-yes sure" I stuttered

He smiled bright showing his perfect white teeth "Aight when we start?"

"Whenever you want" I said pulling on mh ear lobe in a nervous way

"How's today sound? In the Library, my house ... my car where ever you want to go"

"Umm" I walked out and he followed beside me "We can go to the library"

"Aight meet me there after school"

"Okay b-b see you" I went the other way

*

It was finally the end of the day and I was headed to the library. I grabbed my bag and coat then slammed my locker shut. I tied my shoe and continued walking out. I walked down the hall and seen Kayden sitting at the table. In out, in out. I breathed and then walked in. He saw me and put his phone away.

"Hello" I said shyly as I sat down next to him

"Hey" he focused his attention on me as I took out my books.

"You need help with the homework?" I asked softly

"Yea just teach me how to do it"

"Okay." I took his pencil and taught him how to do it. As I explained it I noticed he looked at my lips. I could have stopped breathing but I tried to forget about it. My phone started ringing and I sighed.

"Hello?" Answered clearly irritated

"Where are you!" My mom yelled

"At the library studying. I've been behind in my classes and I'm tryna catch up"

"You have an half an hour to be home or your locked out this house!"

"Fine ok" I hung up and rolled my eyes

"Who was that?" He asked putting the pencil down

"My mom. I have to be home in 30 minutes"

"Okay.." he put his books and stuff down and faced my way "Want me to take you home?"

"Yes please"

"Come on we can have extra time to talk" I stared at him as he put his books and stuff in book bag and got up

I grabbed my bag and followed him out the school. We got to his Range Rover and got in. I really wanna know more about him but I dont think he wants to know stuff about me. I heard him get in and I became nervous.

"You wanna get something to eat?" He pulled off

"Is it gonna be fast cause .... my mom will kill me"

"Yes it'll be fast" he laughed as he turned

*

I eat my burger and listened to him talk.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked me

"Blue"

He sighed "Uhmm..... how do you sleep at night. Like what position?"

I laughed "I lay on my stomach" I said softly. I was still a little shy and couldn't believe he would talk to me so long.

"Shoe size?"

"What the ---..... 4 1/2"

"You have small feet then"

I smiled

"lemme think.....what's your middle name"

"I don't like it!" I said smiling

"Tell me" he put his hand on my thigh and I couldn't move or talk

"U-Uhhmm. I-Its Asiria"

"That's nice. Fits you perfectly"

I blushed but tried to hide it "Thanks."

"Aight well imma get you home" he threw our stuff away and made his way to my house

"Bye.." I said getting out and waving

"Bye see you tomorrow"

I walked up to my door and knocked. My mom stood there frowning and then let me in. Whats her problem?

"Who was that?"

"A friend of mine" I tried going upstairs

"get your ass down here now" she said looking at me like I was less then her

I stood in front of her I fucking hate you

"Who. We're. You. With!?" She paused between each word

"A friend. Kayden..a friend"

"Surprised he's even interested in you. Get his number maybe he can get with Braylenn"

My eyes stung from the tears that were threatening to come out my eyes.

"Leave me alone" i ran up to my room.and shut and locked the door.

I got in the shower and cried. When I got out I also cried myself to sleep.