Chapter 1

**** This is a 2017 update because I wrote this book a very long while ago so it has errors, its mad crappy, and the scenes are hella exaggerated. Brooklynn will piss you off but please bare with her😂😂 Also there are blank spaces couple people told me about and idk I used to put a lot of spacing at the bottom back then so try to ignore that. Lastly, follow my original acc that I'm always on @LoveThyNy‼️Thank you ❤️****

Brooklynn

I threw on some jeans and a t-shirt then slipped on my grey uggs. I'm running to the store real quick. Just need a few thing. I put on my jacket and went downstairs. Braylenn was on the couch with my mom while they watched a movie. Of course she favorites Braylenn. I hurriedly left so tears wouldn't form in my eyes.

Im sixteen years old and I don't know how much longer I can put up with this. I took out my cellphone to check the time. It was 8:00 PM. I groaned and crossed the street. Peter's Market was full of boys and I hate when it is. I'm kinda self conscious about myself and I hate when they try to holla. Makes it seem like their tryna be funny.

I got into the store and sighed. I pulled out my $10 Bill and picked up a few things. I grabbed some juice, candy, chips, gum. "What else..." I whispered to myself as I looked around

After making my decision and paid for my stuff. The man gave me my receipt and I stepped out the store only to see it pouring down raining and thundering. I sighed and put my hood on.

"You need a ride?" I turned to see this nice looking boy. He was lightskin and had pretty light green eyes. I got a better look by wiping the water off my face and noticed it was Kayden Rose. The cute boy that goes to Lincoln High. I froze for a minute. Letting reality sink in I convinced myself I wasn't just seeing things.

"Do you?" He asked again

"Uhm..." I hesitaed and stared out at the rain pouring down hard shit "Yes please"

"Aight come on" he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him his hands feel so soft.

He opened the door to an all black range rover. Damn he must be rich. I waited in the car as he jogged over to the driver side. When he got in I went back to my nervous stage. It was quite until he started his car up. It's so much space in here. He's rich . I told him my address and buckled my seat belt.

"You cold?" He asked pulling off

"Yes" I shivered

He reached over and turned the heat on. It felt so much better and I didn't wanna leave. I looked over and took in his nice features. He was very handsome and looked to be older but he's only seventeen. His arms had a few tattoos on them. Now that I think of it.... he wasn't even wearing a jacket.

"Do i look some what familiar Brooklynn?" He asked smiling

"Y-yes.. Lincoln high" I nervously said

He laughed and looked over at me then back to the road "Your in biology and science with me"

"Yes I am" I replied

"If you don't mind, I really need a tutor and your smart"

Me? Tutor you... he notices me. This is a joke. What?

"Is this a joke?" I asked as we pulled up to my house

"Why would it be?"

"Why would you talk to someone like me.."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Beca-" I paused "It doesn't matter"

"Will you?" He asked smiling that smile !

"I'll think about it. I me-mean if your gonna p-pay attention"

"I might get a little side tracted" he smirked

"W-what why?" I asked quietly looking at my feet

"In your beauty"

"I have to go" I quickly opened the door and hopped out

I ran up to the door and went in never looking back. My mom and Braylenns head snapped my way. Stop staring at me !

"What took you so long just to go to the store?" My mom asked sternly

"I-i just needed to get a few things" I replied fiddling with my fingers

"Just go to your room..i don't wanna see you right now" she raised her hand in the air shooing me away. I got to my room and laid on my bed and just cried. I wiped my tears in looked in the mirror. In ugly I thought examining my smooth brown skin. I grabbed my anti-depressant pills and took some then swallowing it down with some water. What do I have to live for ?