CHAPTER 19

Paris
I woke up and made Mayson and I breakfast cause I wasn't suppose to be at work till 18:00 . "Hy " he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck

"Hy I made you breakfast here you go" I sat his plate in front of him and gave him some orange juice.

"Thanx ." We both had our breakfast and he went off and bathed while I washed our dishes and went to watch tv since I didn't have anything to do till 18:00

Mayson came downstairs looking hot as ever . "Whoaw bbe where you going??" I asked him . "Im going to meet up with a few friends" he said wit a smirk on his face

"Dressed like that? ?" Yeah whats wrong with my look ?? " it looks like you going on a date or something " he smiled and walked towards me.

"Nah ma im going to meet with my niggas we going to chill and sh*t " he said as he kissed my forehead and headed out.

This is going to be a long boring day.

Kendall
I haven't talked to jaden in a while so I decided to call him

Me : hy

Jaden : hy ma watup

Me: nothing I was just thinking if we could hang out tomorrow ?"

Janden: yeah thats ayt , but why not today? ?

Me: cause im busy today and I thought maybe tomorrow could be like a chill Sunday for us.

Jaden: (chuckled ) ayt ma I will calll you later gotta go.

Me: bi

I hung up and justin came downstairs in his pjs today I have the whole day with my son . Mama went out with one of her friends .

"Morning " I said to Justin as I kissed his forehead . He yawned and rubbed his eyes den replied "hi mommy"

"Do u want cherri pops?" " yes please im very hungry" . I laughed as I stood up from the couch and headed to the kitchen as he followed me

I picked him up and placed him on top of the counter while I made him and I breakfast he stared telling me about yesterday.

"So mommy me and jason had lots of fun when you were at uncles Chris' s house" "What did you two do " I asked him as I took milk out of the fridge.

"We played with my race cars and we played with my play station and grandma took us out for ice-cream " he said swinging his legs from the counter.

"Wow you really had fun didn't you" yes I did and mommy I want Jason to stay over." I picked him up and placed him on the ground and gave him his bowl of cereal .

"Ohky he can come but not this weekend cause tomorrow is Sunday and mommy won't be home" I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

We both finished our breakfast and mama walked in. "Grandma !!" Justin ran up to ma n hugged her leg . "Good ma your back I need to take a nap before I go to work "

"Ohk I will stay with mr superman " she said . "Thank you" I gave mama a hug and walked up stairs and took a nap.

August
Today is my second last day here in LA . I wanna be at NY early so I can go home and be with ken n Justin.

"Ayt man today is the day " Tyga said as he daped me . "Yeah man where Chris at?"

"I don't know man but he just texted me saying he gon be late coz he with some female"

Tyga and I look at each other and started laughing . "He got a female now ?" I asked
"Yeah ,anyways lets get back to work. "

We were performing together so we rehearsed together.