CHAPTER 21

Paris(next day)
I don't know what came to me when I told Mayson about Kendall . But I feel bad about it I really want to be good friends with her.

Im seeing her on monday again and I think im going to talk to her about everything thats been going on between us.

So Mayson's ma is going out of town fot a few weeks and she asked me n mayson is we could keep an eye on Mia.

Shes not a little girl anymore I think she can take care of her own ass by now, but its wat ever she don't like me n I dont like her either .

I pulled my phone out my back pocket and dialed one of my old friends Timika .

Me: Hy T gurl

Timika: Hy

Me: do you even know who your talking to ??

Timika: duh Paris !! (Chuckles)

Me: just checking I mean we haven't talked in a long ass time

Timika: yeah I miss the old days where were used to sneak out and go to parties

Me: (chuckles) girl don't even get me started

Timika: good times , hey how about we meet up for lunch tomorrow and we will catch up all day long.

Me: yeah sounds like a grate idea

Timika: ayt catch Ya later

I hung up feeling a lil better knowing that I have atleast I still have friends well a friend Timika and I have been through so much she's been my friend longer then I have been friends with Kendall .

Victoria
I feel tired Im drained nothing really happened yesterday with me n chris just a normal day . So I wake up n chris is not there I tried sitting up straight but my body u was In pain.

I clinged my faced cause of my painful body , I then laid down and turned on the tv.

I was watching tv all by my myself and was about to doze off to sleep again when the bedroom opened and Chris walked in with a tray and breakfast on it .

"Morning miss sleep all day" he said causing me to smile
"Morning" I said sitting up straight.

"This is for you babe" chris said walking towards me and placing the tray on my my lap. "Babe you made me breakfast ??... thats soo sweet" I said reaching out to perk his lips

"Yeah anything for my lady, well babe eat up while I take a shower den u do the sme so we can go to the mall" he said standing up from the bed.

"The mall??" I asked confused
"Yeah the mall , why don't u wanna go to the mall with ya man" he said with a smirk on his face.

"I would love to spend the day with you , but im not feeling well my body is in pain thays why I've been in bed thr whole morning. "

"We should go to the doctor ." No thank you its nothing serious I just need rest " I said stuffing food into my mouth .

"Ohk what ever makes u feel comfortable, well im going to Tjs place to chill n ish call me when you need me"

"Yeah I will " I said sipping my juice. "Ayt love ya " he walked over to me perked my lips and left out.

Now im all alone .