CHAPTER 14

August
'Brezzy !! My man " I said as I dapped him and I followed him up to the vip spot where all dem niggahas were.

"Who wants shots !!!" Tyga said . We all laughed and went to the mini bar downstairs. The guys all danced and and there was like female everywhere. One girl twerked on Tyga and damm he was having fun.

I laughed and sat down at the bar. I had quite a few shots and shots and was a bit tipsy. "Excuse me is there anyone sitting here" some chick asked me. "Nah " I said and looked up at her damm!!!

She was kendalls height and has long black hair damm!! shawdy got ass she was wearing a tight dress that stopped right under her ass.

"Are you August alsin-" yeah " I said cutting her off. "Wow!! You look really hot in person " she said . I felt chills run down my spine when she said that.

"Thanx ma and ur name is ??" I asked her. "Alicia" she said with a smile. "Ayt so Alicia how abt I buy u a drink " yeah sure"
We both had out drinks and laughed she's actually fun .

"Ayt ma I want you to meet my hommies " I said taking her small hand into mine. We walked up to the vip spot to see Tyga and C breezy chillin and smoking .

"Aye wusup " I said dapping both the guys as Alicia stood there. "Umm this is Alicia "
"Aye" Tyga said as he pulled her into a hug. "Alicia" C Brezzy said as he looked at her up and down before pulling her into a hug.

"Hy guys can I get a selfie with yall" she said with a smile . "Yea sure " Breezy said licking his lips. "Hands off I already called dips" I said looking at him.

She laughed and her phone vibrated. She grabbed it out and answered and went to the conner "excuse me guys I gotta take this"
I nodded my head and sat next to the guys.

"Damm aug mayne how did u find her " Tyga said looking at Alicia's ass . I chuckled a bit and rubbed my chin."nah brah she just approached me and I offered to buy her a drink and shes actually a pretty fun gurl" I said licking my lips.

The guys laughed . Alicia walked back to where me and the boys were with a sad face. "Whats wrong ma " I asked her while I stood up and put my hand around her shoulder. "My mom and dad are both leaving home like right now and I have to babysit"

"Oh ma bad you have a little sis or bro" I asked her . "No well not really babysit I hve to fetch my sis shes 15 and shes at her friends crib " ayt so you already leaving? ?"
I asked her.

"I geuss so but I hve to look for Jasmine she brought me and the whole squad here"
"Oh umm I don't think you will find her I mean its really packed so how about I take you home. "

"No really you don't hve to " nah ma I insist" I said grabbing her hand.
"Aye hommies Alicia and I are heading out see yall later" I said dapping them. "Ayt keep ur underwear on " Breezy said

I chuckled "yeah obviously you forgot im still with kendall" yea man whatever you say I mean Alicia got a nice body wouldn't wanna turn that down" tyga said .

I cracked a smile knowing he was right. "Ayt see yall later." I said while I dapped them and Alicia hugged them. "Nice meeting yall ."

We walked out the club to my car and drove off.

Kendall
"So you live here all alone " I asked jaden while looking around his house.
"Yeah you can say so " oh nice so what do u do for a living " I asked him sipping from my glass.

"Ummm I ---I own a business" he said .
"Oh that nice I always wanted to own my own shoe store" "nice I can see your really into fashion" I smiled and nodded my head.

He stood up from the dinning table and came all the way to my side and let his hand out for me to grab . I grabbed it and we walked to the living room.

"I got movies pick anyone " he said laying down the options on the table. "ummm ive always wanted to watch this" I said holding up a movie. While he inserted the movie I checked my phone and saw a miss call from August and I send him a text back.

Me(8:00pm): hy saw ur miss call im sorry I was busy . Love you and justin misses you

Jaden turned around and looked at me "hy ma who you texting" umm my fwend his in NY. "Oh kul , I will go grab us some popcorn. " he said while walking into his kitchen.

I keept checking my phone if August had replied but he didn't even read it.

Victoria
Had a really nice time with chris's mom and my nephew justin. After she left Chris and I were just watching movies and I decided to call kendall and see wudup.

Me : hy

Ken:hy

Me: where are you

Ken: with a friend

Me: omg what friend are you dating someone already

Ken: (laughs) no im just chillin with the dude we meet up earlier.

Me: ohh so its a dude

Ken : (giggles) yea yea

Me: oh so like is he cute or what

Ken: OMG !! Vicky really yeah his cute oh I gotta go we watching a movie bi love you

Me: wat ever I wanna see him , enjoy your so called movie love you

I hung up . "Who was that " chris asked me with a raised brow. "Ken shes at some dudes crib watching a movie"

"Oh so she done with dat niggah August "
"No they still together " I said focusing on the movie. "Ayt well as long as im with my baby I got no worries" chris said sliding his hand down my panties

I could feel his hand rubbing on my thigh  and I tried to ignore it but I couldn't . "Chris bbe sto-" he cut me off and started kissing me.

I pulled away from the kiss "bbe I wanna watch the movie I said taking his hand out of my thigh " he looked at me with a smirk. "Ayt but just so u know wen the movie is finished we going to bed so I can knock you hard"

"Eww no thats not gonna happen not today" I said keeping my focus on the movie.

Paris
"This is not the right time to have a bby Mayson" I said lying down on our bed
"I know ma but i want expaned our family and hve a lil one around the house"

"Is this about kendall?? You know u can just visit her child" I said to him with a mad tone . "The fuck ma this isnt about her its about me and you I wanna hve babies with you not her ."

"Ohk I get it but I just dont think this is the right time " I said as I covered my body with the blankets . "Ayt I understand you wanna take things slow and I respect that "

He said as he got under the covers and wrapped b his hands around my waist.
I giggled a bit "good nite" I said
"Nite sexy"