RECAP

AUGUST

Him and Kendall are not on speaking terms and he is confused of if he should talk to her or not .

But he doesn't want to seem to concerned although he is . Lauren (August's manager) wants to help out August but he won't take her advise.

His friends Tyga , and Chris are trying to understand why he is acting this way but he won't tell them .

At the moment right now he is on his way to the club with his friends and he is planning on letting loose and enjoying life .

He is going to throw a party for his album release in a few weeks .

"Trying to focus on music and the love your life is complicated " a quote from him

His family will be added into the new chapters .

Kendall

She is hurt in the inside but she doesn't wanna show it . She won't tell her brother or her mom about what's going on , cause her and Aug are apart and she is trying to be the best mom to Justin .

All and all she is happy for her best friend / sister Victoria. As yall know she is pregnant.

Kendall at the moment is on her way to the club all alone she can't go with Vicky cause she has to take care of a herself and her unborn baby .

"I just want to be happy and live life" a quote from her

Chris (Kendall brother)

Happy nigga living life and being who he is . His is curcurrently in the music /production industry. Basically his a producer a famous producer.

He is happy that him and the love of his life are having a baby and this time he plans on taking care of his girl .

Currently right now he is with his girl and they are watching movies .

"There's nothing better than being with the 1 you love the most" a quote from him.

Paris

Living a independent life and having fun. She is a model as yall might know .
She hasn't talked to Mayson or Kendall in a while but she has left that slip off cause now she's starting a new chapter in her life ...

She's not dating Kyloe ...well for now I think .

Tiraji and her have grown so close she now feels loved.

Currently right now she's going on a date with Kyloe and we will know how that turns out.

"Happiness is a four letter word" her qoute

Her family will be added in the new chapters.

Victoria

She's 1 and a half months pregnant. She's as happy as she could ever be this is all she has ever wanted dreamed of.

Her business is going well , her clothing line is opening very soon and everything that has to do with work is great for her right now .

She's currently right now she's with her man and they just enjoying each others company.

"Believe and you will recive " a quote from her.

**********

Roesy Besson (Kendall and Chris mother ) is still in the book but her character will change

• Mia (Mason's sister ) is still in the book and her character will still remain the same

•Alicia (the gal from NY ) is still in the book and her character will still remain the same .

• Chris (Kendall brother ) his character changed

More characters will be added and more multi media's .

I'm looking forward to the new chapters and I hope you are too .

You may ask questions in this Recap chapter and they will be answered

Thank you

Love KINNGS ♡