CHAPTER 32

Kendall

I was happy that Vicky was finally having a baby ,a baby girl on top if that . And her clothing brand is coming into place .

Her fashion show is next week and she asked me to participate as one of the models . I was a bit hesitant at first to be modeling in a bra and underwear .

But once she told be there would be other collections to dress up for I was ready to do it .

So i was practicing with the other models , to find out that the creator ad founder of 'body and Shape magazine was here' I actually wanted to speak to her I'm a big fan.

I walked up to her all excited

"Hi" I greeted with excitement "im Kendall "

She smiled and hugged me "nice to meet you Kendall . I'm Layla "

"Nice to meet you too Layla . Im such a big fan of your work and I'm so happy to be walking with your models . "

"Its a pleasure "she smiled "Oh here's one of my models " she smiled mention to the girl who was walking up to her .

I looked closely and it was Paris. Like you've got to be kidding me .

"Hey Layla we need you back stage. Hey Kendall " she smiled

"Oh so yall know each other ?"

"Umm. Yeah " I said drly

"Well then thats great , i wll be back there if you need me " Layla walked away .

Before Paris trailed off behind her I called out her name .

"Paris!"she looked back "yeah wattup"

I knew Vicky was close to havin a baby and her clothing brand was all big and stressful and exciting for her all at the same time .

So I wanted to throw her a baby shower . And by that I needed her friends to help out so I had to tell Paris.

"Umm ... you know Vicky is havin a baby right?"

"No . Oh my Gosh " her eyes widened "are you serious "

I was kinda confused that she didn't know . Casue the last time I check they were cool .

"Uh yeah ,you didnt know"

"Yeah we haven't really spoken since you know me and you ..." she trailed off.

"Oh. " I mumbled "Anyways i was thinking we should throw her a suprise baby shower "

"Yeah cool idea , when ?"

"Im not sure but very soon... and since we will be working together can we at least be on the same page"

"Sure ..I'm sorry"

"Huh " kinda shocked of what she just said "im sorry you know for the whole Mayson thing "

I cleared my throat "Uh. . Oh "

"Ohk come on girls lets get this show on the road " Layla yelled .

"Um we will talk " I said walking away from her .

That was weird .

"Hey baby" Vicky walked my way

I hugged "Hey "

"I saw you and Paris talking , what she say cause i will... " she said clinging her jaw.

"Calm down .. we were just talking about your fashion show that's all . And she actually apologised "