CHAPTER 16

Paris
"Morning sleep head " I said to mayson wen he walked downstairs. "Morning beautiful " he said as he kissed on my neck.
"Ayt ma ama go check on my ma and Mia so today I will be at my ma's place so if you need anything call me" he said while walking to the door.

"Ohk bbe " I said . He closed the door and I went back up stairs to shower up and go get ready for work.

Kendall
I got up really early I want a job I have a 5 year old son im 20 so I really need a job I cant always depend on August I gotta make my own money.

I showered up and got dressed I grabbed my purse and my phone and headed out.

****
This whole day ive been looking for a job and I still haven't found anything but I have one last option. I walked into one building and stood in the line. "Next" the lady at the front said

I guess it was an interview for something I dont know I was just ready to get a job already. I was next and the lady called me

"Your name please" she said "kendall"
"How old are you kendall" "im 20 years old" I said she wrote in the book she was holding and smiled back at me and let me through.

I got in a office I guess this man was the manager. "Afternoon you must be kendall" he said smiling . "Yes thats me" I said shaking his hand. I sat down and he started asking me questions.

The questions were a bit un- appropriate but I would do anything right now to get this job. "Ohk kendall thank you, I will call you tomorrow to let u know if you got the job or not"

I nodded my head and shook his hand one more time and left his office as the next gal entered. I walked to my car and drove to mama's crib .

I arrived home and went inside and justin ran up to me hugging me. "Hy bby " I said kissing his forehead"mommy !! I missed you " oh my bby mommy missed you too"."hy ken so how was the job hunting" ma had asked me .

"It went great actually they said they will call me tomorrow to tell me if I got the job or not " I said taking my shoes of and plopping on the couch.

"Thats great I hope you got it " yeah same here" I said going through my phone I was thinking about calling August but I thought he was busy. I was just spending time with my family wen jaden called me

I stood up and went to the kitchen and answered my phone.

Me: hy

Jaden:hy sexy

Me: how are you

Jaden:im good and yourself

Me: im ohky

Jaden: so I was thinking are we still on for tonight ??

Me: umm well im sorry I should have told you this earlier but -

Jaden: so I cant come

Me: wait thats not wat im saying

Jaden: then wat are u saying

Me: ohk well I really haven't spent a lot of time with my son so today is kinda the only day I can spend time with him

Jaden: oh its ayt ma I understand

Me: thank you so we can move our dat to Friday night ?,

Jaden: yeah sure

Me:thanks for understand bi

Jaden: ayt

I hung up and walked back r o the living room . "Ma can we go eat out I just texted chris and vicky and they coming too "
"Yeah sure so lets go get ready" she said

"Ohk justin come lets go get ready" mama said holding out her hand for Justin to grab. "No I want mommy to dress me " he said hiding behind me .

We both laughed and went up stairs to get ready.

Chris
"Ayt ma ama take a quick shower mama and kend-" yeah I know we having dinner with them" she said cutting me off .

"Ohk miss then why are you not dressed up" I asked her while taking my shirt off. "Cause im tired from what you did to me last night and from work " she said leaning against the wall

"Oh ayt I see wat happens wen daddy goes of full mode" I said smirking . "Eww what ever " she said giggling. "Ayt how about you join me and we can bath together easier and quicker"

"Ohk chris if thats wat you want " she said dragging her way into the bathroom.

****

We were done and were on our way to meet up with the family .

August
"Yeah I think I like it better when you stand a little bit more to the left" my manger said . "Gish Lauren since when did u become so controlling" I said to her while I put down the microphone

"Where you going " she asked me "im talkkng a 5 min break you have been working my ass since I got her in the morning" I said walking off stage and taking a sip of my water

"Sorry Mr Alsina but I like it wen you do your best on stage for your fans "
"Yeah and I get that but please lower it down " I said smiling .

She nodded her head "I understand Mr Alsina " you always call me August watup??" I ask her . "Ohk but thats only wen im off but its my job " she said

I laughed and stood up from the chair .
"Ohk what ever puts a smile on your face." She smiled and answered her phone .

********
"Ohk so tomorrow is Friday and you will be performing at club101. So I will text you the details " Lauren said while swiping through her ipad. "Yeah kul see you tomorrow" I said as I hugged her.

And Mike my driver/bodyguard took me back to the hotel. And I laid on my bed thinking about Alicia. I was about to take a shower when my phone started ringing , I took my phone out my back pocket and looked at my caller id I smiled once I saw who it was .

Bby A: hy

Me: wutup ma

Bby A: nothing just calling to see how is the tour .

Me: its going great actually just got back from rehearsals

Bby A: oh you must be tired then

Me: yea not really why

Bby A: well umm... I was thinking maybe I can come over

I smiled a bit when she said that.

Me: are u serious ma ? Its like 8:00 and I need my sleep im performing tomorrow.

She sighed

Bby A: ohk it was just a thought I mean im all alone so yeah.

Me: where you parents and you sis at ?

Bby A: they went to LA visiting my family

Me: ayt look I will come pic u up

Bby A: I can drive my self there

I smirked a bit

Me: but u don't know what hotel im staying at

Bby A : what ever just come already.

Me: ayt

I hung up the phone and went to the lobby to find my Mike standing there.
"Sup mike " Mr Alsina do you need to go anywhere ?" Yeah actually a friend of my mine" ohk then lets go "

As we were going out the hotel papazzazi everywhere camera's and flashlight in my face. I walked to the car with my head down while Mike lead me to the car . We got in and drove off.