Chapter 18

Victoria
"Morning" I said to chris as I kissed his cheek. "Morning ma , why you up so early"
"Kendall called me and she said we need to talk "

"Oh is she ayt ??" Yeah I think so but we meeting up for brakefast so I will call you later. I kissed him one more time and left.

*****

I got there and waited for her . I was about to call her when she walked in and sat across from me in the booth. "Hy sorry im late I had to drive ma and Justin to the daycare centre"

"Hy its okay I was actually about to call you" I said as the lady came with our menus and we ordered .

"So I really wanna get this off my chest and your like my only best friend." I smiled as she said that "nxchoo Ken thats so sweet "

Kemdall
Victoria and I were having brakefast and I told her everything and what has been going between me and Aug.

"No Ken dont even think about breaking up with him " no vicky I love him but I guess he doesn't love me "

We were done and we drove to vickys house.

"So where is my big headed bro" she smiled and shook her head "he's out with his boys "

I walked to the couch and sat with my legs crossed and turned on the tv. While victoria came with some lemonade and she sat beside me and we both watched tv .

"Breaking news on E live . We all now know the famous August Alsina "

"Ken its about August " Victoria said as I nodded my head and focused on the tv

"The famous singer August Alsina was seen yesterday at the Lagoon hotel in Loss Angeles. At 10:30 p.m he was heading out the hotel and 30min later he came back with a female and he had his hand covered around her as they headed inside.

This morning the mysterious female left out the hotel and left with no sign of August Alsina . Are they dating? ? We don't know but we will keep you posted right here on E live "

I quickly switched off the tv . At this moment I didn't know if I should cry or be angry I just felt a hot tear run down my face and Victoria pulling me into a hug .

August
So I've been here at the studio today is the day I perform at club 101 . My man Chris B came walking towards me.

"Aye man " watup I said while taking of my head phones. "Aug man why didn't you tell me you were with that sexy ma last night"

"Her name Alicia n how do u know I was with her? Mayn" ohh yeah Alicia damm the gurl is a flame." Chris said and I laughed .

"Yeah mayn how do u know I was wit her " I said . "Coz nigga it was all over the news." I stood there in shoock of what he just said .

"And the radio and newspapers " WTF man that can't be possible " I said trying to take in what he said.

"Dude just wait till you hear Kendalls mouth" oh yeah dude she is so gonna kill me " I said holding both of my hands up against my head.

And my phone vibrated

"Dude i think its her " I said not ready to explain myself to her . I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at my caller id and it was Alicia.

At this point I didn't know if I should answer or not but I did anyways.

Bby A: August did u see the news ?

Me : nah I didn't but I just heard abt it

Bby A: im so sorry that shouldn't hve happened its all my fault.

Me: nah ma its ayt it ain't your fault . I actually wanted to meet up with you for lunch so we can talk.

Bby A: oh kul see you later

I hung up and looked up and Chris looked at me like I was crazy

"Wat mayn ??" I said putting my phone back into my pocket. "Aug man you were just exposed on national tv and I bet kendall saw it mayn n now u still trynna take the female out for lunch .. your not serious"

"Chris man calm down I know kendall she gona call me and ama tell her everything better yet when I get home sunday ama surprise her with something. "

"What ever man just get ready coz today your performing at club101" I smiled and I dapped him as he left and I continued to rehearse.

Mayson
"Mia she is cumin ohk " I said to her . "No I don't her to be here shes not family" she said about to walk away .

"Well shes gonna be soon and I want yall to meet her " she frooze in tracks and looked at me . "Wait wat you guys are getting married.?"

"No we not getting married ohk but I just want you to accept her as family I really love her" Mia looked at me and rolled her eyes

"Ohk fine but im just saying you and kendall deserve to be together. " she said with her arms crossed.

"No man just cause we hve a child together so dat dont mean we suppose to be together and she gotta a man" I said not wanting to talk abt this

"Yeah but still shes was your first girl and I think she is way better than this Paris girlfriend of yours" I stood up from the couch "wat ever Mia enough about kendall she is happy with the famous dude"

"Oh and please be nice to her I don't want her thinking she is not welcomed" I said walking to the kitchen to hug mama.

"Well shes not welcomed" she mumbled
I hugged mama and Mia "see yall later" I said heading out to my car .

Sorry it was short I ran out of ideas :-)
Justin and kendall in the multi media