CHAPTER 34

Jaden

I was kinda suprised to see Kendall after shes been M.I.A on me .

"Nah man like i really like her and i want her to know and understand that"

"Buh you cant force her though "

"Quintin when last did you even date?"

"That's the thing maan i don't date " he smirked causing me to nodd my head and smirk back.

"Ayt i see you i see you , but i don't wanna play games no more i wanna settle for my female i wanna lay it down on her and only her"

"Nah i hear you man i just don't like same ol pussy " he laughed

"Uh'huh like how you had Tiraji and Tamika up on your d*ck at the same time "

"Yeah that's wussup. The Twins maan " he rubbed his hands together

"I still cant believe you had twins for Lunch " I laughed

"Yeah you gotta learn from the best " he said feeling proud.

"Right, but look ama slid though Brandon and i gotta make a few drops for the day " I walked up to the door and dapped him .

Kendall

So I was at Victoria and Chris 's place with everyone there talking about the baby shower we was planing for Vicky.

I called up everyone literally everyone.

"After the fashion show yall just stick around and keep her busy while Paris and i come down here to finsh the decorations and food"

"Ayt so Chris after the Fashion show you go bring here home right don't make it to obvious " he nodded to every word I said

"August you make sure you fetch her mama and her sister Sam at the airport I will text you the time "

"Mama please don't say anything" I glared at her. I know my mama she can't keep a secret even the smallest thing she will tell. "Ken I'm not a baby anymore i know how to handle myself " she put her hand on her hip

"Sure you do" I mumbled "OK so yall know what to do ?" I asked loud enough so they could hear me.

"Chill ma we got this" August walked up to me placing his soft lips on the crock of my neck and I smiled.

"I just want this to be perfect, my bff is having her first baby and i want her to remember all of this. "

"Mmh. Like how she gon do when we have our own babies" he smirked

I looked at him not sure of what to say "Um. Yeah "

"Ohk hunnies I'm leavin I have to go pick up Justin" Mama hugged all of us and kissed my check.

"August " she patted his back " Bye Miss Bensson."

After she left ,Paris was in a rush to leave as a well I don't know why.

"Oh Aug thank you for letting me use your place "

"Its chilled ma, you don't need to thank me. "

I looked into his eyes giving him a warm smile as he leaned in and kissed me .

"So what do you wanna eat for luch?"

"You " he smirked "im serious cause I'm hungry "

"Im serious too. You look good today ." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Thank you . You don't look to bad yourself " I looked at him up and down "oh i think i saw a few meat rolls in the kitchen "

"Yeah whip something for Daddy real quick "

"Oh now you want real food " I eyed him

"Yeah I'm just saving the desert for later" he licked his lips

"Right desert that you never gon get."

"Ma stop playing you know you cant say no "

"Well we will see about that" I said as I stared to make lunch

******

ALICIA

I was going through my clothes and looking for shoes that I bought the other day when I bumped into August.

I then remembered I left them in his car I grabbed my phone from the kitchen counter and dialed his number.

Me: "Hey you"

August : "wussup!"

Me: "I'm good and you ?"

August :"I'm amped . So yoi coming tomorrow right "

Me:"yeah definitely "

August :"to come watch me right?"

Me:"no actually you silly I came to watch the fashion show and maybe you perform for 5 min "

August :"uh huh you do that"

Me:"yeah i actually called you to let you know that i left my shoes in your car"

August :"what shoes ?"

Me :"my D&G heels that i bought the other day when you took me back to the hotel "

August :" i think i saw them "

Me:"umm yup please bring them tomorrow "

August :"ayt gotta go. I'm about to have some desert "

Me:"oh enjoy "

August :"oh trust me i will "

And he hung up. Ohk that was weird while I was trying to puzzle my outfit out for tomorrow my phone buzzed.

Me : hello ?

? : "sup Lil mama"

Me:"who are you ?"

?:" you forgot me (chuckles )"

Me:"umm so your name is "

?:"Mayson"

Me:"Mayson what the hell . Why did you call me ? "

Mayson:"what do you mean why did i call you . I have your numbers for a reason "

Me :"what do you want ?"

Mayson:"can you chill out i heard you around LA?"

Me :"yeah how do you know? "

Mayson:"I know people who know you "

I rolled my eyes

Mayson:"I know we haven't really seen each other after our break up..."

Me:"that's cause you thought you were clever and fucked another bitch and got her pregnant "

Mayson:"it's been 4 years now can we not talk about that. "

Me:" I gotta go so ...what do you want ?"

Mayson : "I wanted to know if you and i could chill sometime while you still here in LA....tomorrow? "

Me:"tomorrow ama be at the Victoria Ross fashion show so..."

Mayson:"yeah what about after that ?"

I heavily sighed not in the mood for him.

Me:"umm... well i was kinda ... I need .."

Mayson:"please !!"

Me : "fine ."

Mayson:"kul will text ya later "

And hung up. I don't know why he called . Mayson and I used to have a thing but that was way back . He is a nice guy but I don't see why he would want us to chill after how we broke up.

I just dont like to chill with my ex's ... it's weird and awkward

We basically broke up after he dropped the bomb on me that he had another girl pregnant while we were still together.

filler chapter...