CHAPTER 33

Paris

I've been spending a lot of time with kayloe and I must say I'm kinda feeling something for him .

Right now he was at my place and we was just chillin .

"So you ready for the fashion show next week " he looked at me

"Yeah im ready " I shuffled on the couch to sit in a comfortable position. "You coming right? "

"If you want me to.. do you want me to??"

"Mhmm"i nodded "I mean Layla would want you to be there and support right "

He smirked "Layla don't mind if i don't show up ... you just want me to come and watch you do your thing."

He was right I mean we've become so close I wouldn't mind if he came to watch me and besides he works for Layla so she wouldn't mind him being there.

"Well yeah" I blushed

"Ayt .I dont really have plans .So why not.. "I smiled "so whats for dinner?? "

"Take outs ?" I shrugged my shoulders

"Ayt" he stood up putting my legs to the side since I had put them on top of him.

He slipped his shoes on and grabbed his car keys

"Come on ma ... I'm hungay "

"Where we goin ?"

"Any where .. what do you wanna eat?"

"Somethin hot i guess"

He licked his lips and rubbed his gotee

"Ayt .. that can happen"

I chuckled and stood up from the couch slipping my flats and tieing my hair up in a pony tail .

Victoria

"How's you baby" Chris asked .

"Im good just a bit tired though. . How are you?"

"Im good i just missed you. Buh August wants me to meet by the studio he wants to produce some stuff"

"Now?" I frowned

"Nah but later on"

"Oh, baby can you pass me my water bottle "

"Ayt" he walked up to the dresser where I had left my water bottle "anything else ?"

"Nope . Come here " I patted the side of our bed .

"I missed you" I looked into his eyes and he smirked ."I missed you to Vicky "

I leaned in for a kiss and he kissed back . I slightly bit his lip letting him know I wanted a good real kiss.

I then maneuvered my way onto his lap feeling a bit turned . He kissed my neck letting small moans escape my mouth.

I was about to take his shirt of when he stopped me. "What .. why you stopping? " I asked confused

"Nah babe i ain't trynna hurt my baby girl " he rubbed my belly.

"You not gonna hurt her ... " I got of him sitting back on my original spot.

"Yeah but . She ain't even 1 yet and she finna hear her mama and pops getting it " he smirked

I scrunched up my face. "Eww...you nasty "

He chuckled " Im kidding ma"

"Baby did you know Aug and Ken got back together, like thats so cute don't you think ?"