●CHAPTER 42

Paris

Today is my girls baby shower , can't wait . So i was was with Kayloe while i was waiting for my momma to finish.

"So I'll see you later right " I asked him

" yeah , and tell Kendall I say congratulations "

" sure, I think you should meet her one day , she's really nice "

" I've met her before "

" You have " I looked at him

" yeah , at the fashion show "

" Oh right . "

My mama walked down the stairs holding her purse and a gift bag

" you got her something " I asked her mentioning the gift bag

" yes, but I thought we should stop at the store , I thought I should get something else "

" okay , are you ready babe " I looked at kayloe while he was busy in his on this phone

He nodded his head " you driving " he asked

" you can drive, since you dropping us off " i answered

Since Kayloe wasn't coming to the baby shower so he insisted to drop my mother and I off.

We got into the car and drove to the store , before heading to the Mansion.

My mother got out the car and into the store while I sat in the passenger seat and took my make up bag out . I pulled the mirror out and finished off my make-up.

"Dont you want kids " I asked

" you want kids ?" He answered back

" yeah obviously, all my friends are having babies and I want a baby too . And I feel like I'm getting old "

" old " he chuckled " you young ma , young AF . And you still have a whole lotta shit to do . And plus you a model so you know how that's gon affect you "

" I can take a break from modelling , I'll only be pregnant for 9 months , once I give birth I'll be on mutuality for like another 6 months "

" do the math Paris , that's fucken long "

" duh it's a baby , what did you think , it's going to take 3 weeks . Obviously it's going to take time . I'll be raising a new born baby "

" I just think you need to wait a little bit " he said slouching in his seat and looking out the window.

Everytime I bring the baby topic up, he always has something to say, or disagree or just anything to cut the topic. Like I don't know why his so distant when we talk about this .

" you always do this " I said making my final touches on my bomb ass make up " I'm not saying let's have a baby now, but I mean in the near future that would be cool. Like in a few months time "

He ignored me and sat back up straight when he saw my mommma coming back with so many gift bags she needed help.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude. I packed my make up bag and put my seat belt back on. Mama then climbed into the back seat .

" I hope I didn't take long " she said

"Nah, that was actually quick " I lied

And the car went silent ,while Kayloe started up the car.

We then arrived at the crib and it was very quiet , letting me know that Kendall was probably alone.

Momma and I got out then car and walked up to the door . I knocked a few times and the door swung open with Kendall still in her robe .