CHAPTER 20

August
So I only had a few hours left  to get ready.
I was looking at which sneakers I should wear when my phone vibrated. 

I looked at the caller id and it was Alicia. 

Bby A: hy

Me : hy

Bby A: how are you

Me : chilled ma and u

Bby A: im ok , so I was thinking if you would like to come to some club with me and my girlfriends .

Me: just me and your friends? 

Bby A: well you can bring your boys  too.

Me : ayt ma but I already have plans for tonight im going to some club called "NY ClUB"

Bby A: yeah !! Thats the one im talking about so are you down?.

Me: yeah my boys and I will see ya there .

Bby A: cool

She hung up and I couldn't stop thinking at the fact that she actually thought of inviting me to chill with her and her friends.

I think the female catching feelings but  I cant complain myself I mean she fine as f .

I closed my shoe bag after deciding on which sneakers ama wear and headed to the bathroom to shower .

Kendall
So I got home and ma n Justin were out cause ma's car wasn't in the drive way.  I was just all by myself .I thought about calling vicky but she probably busy with my bro n stuff.

So im not tired at all from work so ama just watch tv all day long . Im not planning on telling ma , vicky and my bro about my stripping job yet cause I know for sure dey gon be disappointed .

I have no idea wats going on with me and August but I really dont care cause fame is getting to him way too much so good for him  .

Hes cumin back tomorrow but I not ready to face him and his lying ass , but im so looking forward to my date with Jaden .

I went upstairs to check out wat wat im going to wear for tomorrows chill out / date with jaden .  My phone vibrated and it was vicky. 

Me: hy

Vicky: hy boo

Me: whats up

Vicky: nothing really I just called to check up on you and ask how was ur first official day at the job

I rolled my eyes not wanting to talk about this .

Me: it was ohk and how was your day . I said changing the subject

Vicky:it was long but im really excited to be part of this clothing line thing. 

Me:yeah its great im happy for you , so when does your clothing label come out?

Vicky: next month im so happy people are going to be wearing my clothes , designed by me oh my gosh ahhh !!!

I chuckled a bit

Me: wow Vicky your dream is finally coming to live .

Vicky: yeah but ohk so enough about me , so are you happy that August is coming tomorrow. 

I cleared my throat not wanting to talk about him at all .

Me: no Vicky the dude cheated on me with some girl I don't even know,  it was on the news and he hasn't called in like forever so I dont wanna see him or talk to him