CHAPTER 9

August
Its been a few hours kendall and her son have been here we are having dinner now and wow this lil guy has a lot of questions

"Mommy where are we , Mommy is this our new home ,mommy wheres granny " honey we are just visiting my friend August and he invited you aswell"

We finshed our dinner it was a little bit awkward but I managed to sit usually I would jst stand or walk away .

"Thanx ma the food was good " thank you sir" she said witha smile on her face . Justin jumped out of his chair and pulled me by my hand .

"Daddy can we please go play upstairs "
I frooze at what he just said and cleared my throat. Ken felt a little bit uncomfortable and picked him up .

"No little guy u are going to school tomorrow and you need to get your sleep "
He wiggled out of her hands and frowned
"I wish I was 10 years old already so I can sleep late"

Ken and I laughed as he stood there with is arms folded aross his chest. "Mommy I want daddy to tuck me in " hunny its not dad- "

I cut her off "ohk little man lets go get u in ur pjs " I picked him up and went down the hall to the guestroom where ken and him were sleeping at.
..........

I went back downstairs to see ken laid up across the couch with her eyes closed I sat next to her and kissed her cheek and she opened her eyes .

Kendall
I stood up from the couch and smiled at August "ohk I need my beauty sleep nite"
He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to his face I bit sown my lip while he licked his

I knew this was wrong . He leaned in for a kiss but I pushed him away .
"Wats wrong ma "nothing August this is wrong wat if Justin just came downstairs to see us doing this " ayt ma sleep tight and close dem legs cause I might just squeeze my guy in ther"

I hit him playfully and rolled my eyes .I walked up stairs so did he but he stopped at his bedroom door and I went inside the guest room to see justin sleeping like he was just being attacked

"Oh gosh this child though " I looked for my bags but I could find them I walked out of the room softly and closed the door behind me and knocked on Augusts door

He didn't answer so I slowly walked in I guess he was in the bathroom . I looked for my bag and I found it behind some chair in his room

I got undressed and only had my panties and no bra , I then unzipped my bag and digged through it looking for my pjs when I heard the bathroom door open .

"Damm ma you here to make a nigga horny " no I was looking for my bag and I came to check it in here im sorry I will leave "

He probably didn't hear wat I just aaid cause he was looking at my naked body licking his lips .

"Nah ma its ayt " may I please use your bathroom ?" Yea "
I walked to his bathroom I could feel his eyes on my ass but I ignored it.

I stood there in front of the mirror and took my makeup off I closed my eyes and washed of my eye shadow as I opened my eyes August was standing right there behind me .

I could feel his man attached to my ass I turned around to see him shirtless with his boxers only . "Umm Ohk thanx ama leave now "
He chuckled a bit nd picked my up and ran to his bed laying me down with my naked body

"August what are you doi- " He cut me off and kissed me so Hrd I could tell this was our first time kissing each other . I pulled out of the kiss "babe- I mean August we can't do this " why not ma "because we agreed to me sleeping in the guest room not naked on ur bed " but it's ayt ma I don't mind I mean Justin is sleeping"

I rolled my eyes knowing that he was right I wanted it just as bad as he wanted it. He touched me as we kissed and he enjoyed every moment . He slowly kissed every single part of my body making sure he didn't miss a spot

He took of my lace panties and thew them on the floor and  you know wat happened ... I moaned a bit and tried to keep my composure but it didn't work

I keep letting out small moans and it got louder.
We were on the roll as we heard a little knock on the door "mommy I'm scared"

We both quickly jumped up when we heard Justin's voice August quickly put his boxers on and threw a towel at me to cover up my body , I walked up to the door and opened it to see Justin holding his pillow and a blanket

"Bby what are you doing here" I'm sacred to sleep alone here " August cleared his throat and stood there looking at me and Justin . "Can I sleep with you and daddy " I felt a little bit uncomfortable at how he called August daddy .

Um honey it's Ohk I'm going with you to the other room" no I don't want the other room I want this room he mentioned pointing at the bed August was sitting on . Justin ran and climbed on the bed and laid his pillow in the middle and tapped on my side of the bed "come mommy "

I looked at August who felt just as weird as I did I mean fort starters my son calls August daddy , we just had 10min sex and now my son whats to sleep with me and him .

I walked up into the bathroom and got dressed into my pjs. Then August came nd closed the door
"What are you doi-" he cut me off "I just want a good night kiss"
I looked t him in the eyes and looked away

"What's wrong ma"it's bad enough tht my 5 year old son almost caught us having sex and u gonna ask me Wats wrong " I know it was not intentions for tht to happen "I know its just that you taking it to easy on him first you let him call you daddy now u insist that he sleeps with us .

He rubbed the back of his head nd looked at me "ma the boy doesn't even know who his real father is just let him have that feeling to call someone dad I mean I always wanted someone to call me dad " I looked at him and smiled "Ohk fine but just for today nothing else "

He licked his lips as always "ayt ma if that's what you say "
He leaned in for a kiss and I kissed him back he grabbed onto my ass and he picked my up and put me up on the bathroom sink . "August you know he is right in there he can just open this door "

He chuckled and opened the door I jumped of the sink and followed him to the bed , "you owe me ma we didn't finish" I hit him playfully and got under the covers so did he and Justin was fast asleep in between us .
"Night ma " night "

Wat do u think August and Kendall???